19.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-24-2016, 05:49 AM
RE: [REQ] Hacking Direct Mail
A group buy for a Kenny Cannon product . . . really? I'm shocked that he's still using that name - one of the great internet scammers from waaaaaaaaaaaay back.
Good luck,
NoJob
This is a message to all those who don't understand, "Sharing is Caring". If you aren't working to make this a better place (ie having a REP of at least 100) don't ask me for help. Everyone has something on their hard drive they can share. Everyone has the time to offer a review or create a mirror! Thanks
04-24-2016, 06:15 AM
who is kenny cannon... this is robert stuke and adam jacobs product
04-25-2016, 02:38 AM
@jimmythesaint,
I read what follows and that is where I came up with Kenny Cannon. Since this scammer has used many names over the years, it wouldn't surprise me at all that this is his stuff. As I said before, if this is in fact Kenny Cannon, good luck. I seriously doubt this guy has ever actually made a dime from any of his 'easy money' schemes.
NoJob

(02-01-2016 05:28 AM)offlineaccident Wrote:  I would be in for a group buy as well. send me link

Just saw this on a webinar with a guy from NY that is the master at converting prospects to customer. His name is Kenny Cannon and he is sales beast

Looks worthwhile for anyone looking to sell marketing services to businesses.

It's $495 if someone is open to doing a low cost GB of $20.

Salespage:
Code:
https://ppc.clickfunnels.com/order-form8380610

Sales Webinar Replay:
Code:
https://offlinetraining.leadpages.co/htm-replay-2/
This is a message to all those who don't understand, "Sharing is Caring". If you aren't working to make this a better place (ie having a REP of at least 100) don't ask me for help. Everyone has something on their hard drive they can share. Everyone has the time to offer a review or create a mirror! Thanks
04-25-2016, 03:05 AM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2016 03:06 AM by fingers.)
This looks like an excellent product..
Can anyone share it?
04-25-2016, 10:06 AM
I'm interested in share and maybe GB, too. T
58.gif
05-02-2017, 10:49 AM
anyone have it or interested in a GB???
04-27-2018, 12:03 AM
Thanks and max reps to TruthHurts. Don't know what all is in there yet, but the "2015" folder TruthHurts offered has 14 zips, 2 odt's and 7 pdf's in there. The list is below. My question:

How can one download all the items inside a folder like this, instead of having to download one file at a time. In this case, it's only 23 (w/o all the images) but I've come across WP folders with hundreds of pdf's and zips inside. Downloading one at a time in that situation is ridiculous. Anyone know of a tool that will mass download from inside a WP folder? Thanks;

Here is the list of items in the 2015 folder:

DM-1-Letter-PPC.odt
DM-2-SEO.odt

CustomerReactivationLetterFollowup.pdf
DM-2-Instructions.pdf
Direct-Mail-1-Instructions.pdf
OnlineOfflineFunnels.pdf
PPC-Management.pdf
Step-by-step.pdf
resources.pdf

email_confirmation_page_simple.zip
landing_page_fiesta.zip