51.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-21-2013, 08:58 PM
RE:
(06-21-2013 08:54 AM)Peter L Wrote:  
(06-21-2013 08:21 AM)ivcho2000 Wrote:  I need one more person for Group Buy - we are 2 for now and we need one more. PM me if interested.
You do realize what can happen to you if you try and leak my content right? I'm all for a sale, but if you leak it here it won't be a happy ever after. This is my copyrighted content and only I can distribute it.
You've gotta be kiddin' me

I wonder what would happen to him that will not 'be a happy ever after'. We've gotta report this to the FBI...and fast.

Hmmph...what a JOKER!!!
Tongue
06-21-2013, 10:45 PM
RE:
(06-21-2013 08:58 PM)The Jumper Wrote:  
(06-21-2013 08:54 AM)Peter L Wrote:  
(06-21-2013 08:21 AM)ivcho2000 Wrote:  I need one more person for Group Buy - we are 2 for now and we need one more. PM me if interested.
You do realize what can happen to you if you try and leak my content right? I'm all for a sale, but if you leak it here it won't be a happy ever after. This is my copyrighted content and only I can distribute it.
You've gotta be kiddin' me

I wonder what would happen to him that will not 'be a happy ever after'. We've gotta report this to the FBI...and fast.

Hmmph...what a JOKER!!!
Tongue
I've got contacts. I'm a businessmen, everything I say I'll do it legal. I'll be honest: I'll simply report the post to Lala and it will get removed because Lala is a good person. I honestly dobut I'll ave to go farther than that.

Just know I am willing to jump through hoops to prevent the leaking of my eBook, and am willing to go even further to make surer the person who leaked it will never leak anything ever again.
06-21-2013, 11:45 PM
RE:
I won't leak it - I am making a group buy. But don't be so rude, because someone will leak it.
06-21-2013, 11:51 PM
RE:
(06-21-2013 11:45 PM)ivcho2000 Wrote:  I won't leak it - I am making a group buy. But don't be so rude, because someone will leak it.
A group buy is a leak. You are buying it, with borrowed money, and then sharing my product with other people.
06-21-2013, 11:53 PM
RE:
I think that it's time this forum to become real blackhat. Someone must delete all seller accounts and ban them. It would be great if Special Offers Section is closed too, because this forum is called Best Black Hat Forum, not Best Special Offers Forum.
I am sick of all these marketers breaking this great community!
6.gif
06-22-2013, 12:03 AM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2013 12:05 AM by Peter L.)
RE:
(06-21-2013 11:53 PM)ivcho2000 Wrote:  I think that it's time this forum to become real blackhat. Someone must delete all seller accounts and ban them. It would be great if Special Offers Section is closed too, because this forum is called Best Black Hat Forum, not Best Special Offers Forum.
Great community? Clearly not. All I see is a bunch of leeching kids who want to leak shit. You say you're tired of 'these marketers,' yet you're the one creating plans to try and leak my products. If I never existed, what would you leak? You'd be bored and would have nothing to do all day.

And this forum is called Best Black Hat Forum, yes. But there is a Special Offers section on the forum. Are you angry that you are incapable of taking advantage of this section? Is that why you leak eBooks, you're angry that you can't make money? If you don't like how this site works: leave. You're clearly a child if you think it is acceptable to look at a product I am selling on this website and then try and ask for a request to leak it on that same website. Are you insane?

I urge you to hack me if you're going to threaten me. But I'm not a little kid. I am an adult. I have connections, friends, and experience. I've done more blackhat shit than you ever have, and I've also handed out more legal consequences than you could possibly imagine. I play both sides and if you try something sketchy it won't be a good day for you or anyone involved.

Grow up, and mow some F****** lawns so you can buy a $25 eBook instead of trying to leak it.
06-22-2013, 10:12 PM
RE:
your thread is no longer exists in BSO section! what happened?
06-22-2013, 10:30 PM
RE:
(06-22-2013 12:03 AM)Peter L Wrote:  
(06-21-2013 11:53 PM)ivcho2000 Wrote:  I think that it's time this forum to become real blackhat. Someone must delete all seller accounts and ban them. It would be great if Special Offers Section is closed too, because this forum is called Best Black Hat Forum, not Best Special Offers Forum.
Great community? Clearly not. All I see is a bunch of leeching kids who want to leak shit.
Did you just call us SHIT LEAKERS...??? What the...!!! The heck do you think you are anyways...just because you got connections or whatever don't mean you can badmouth us like that, mate!!! A'ight
06-23-2013, 02:31 AM
RE:
C'mon Peter... your products will be leaked soon or later here or in another BH forum and you can't do nothing against this. That's the truth and you knows that and do not fill up yourself of hate for this. Finally I'm not a child, I'm an adult, father of 2 boys trying to make money from Internet and this is an awesome site for learn many things.
06-23-2013, 04:17 AM
RE:
Look Peter,

Your attitude is wrong.
This is the only place to get real honest reviews.
If you believe in your product, put it here for a
test giving some free review copies.
If you get positive reviews then you offer your
product 10-20 unities at a very very discounted price.
I am sure everybody will profit from this and who knows
you might find out good reviews in the WSO.

This was for free.

Moses
36.gif

57.gif