34.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-10-2017, 08:15 PM
RE: [REQ] - Greg Davis and Michael Smith - Monster Mash How To Make Your First Million In CPA Without Paid Traffic
So group buy then?
01-10-2017, 08:23 PM
RE: [REQ] - Greg Davis and Michael Smith - Monster Mash How To Make Your First Milli...
(01-10-2017 08:15 PM)sucralose Wrote:  So group buy then?

Oh NOT again Group Buy Shittt ......
01-12-2017, 08:24 PM
RE: [REQ] - Greg Davis and Michael Smith - Monster Mash How To Make Your First Million In CPA Without Paid Traffic
Are you all guys stupid? This is not something that can be shared...
01-12-2017, 10:34 PM
bump bump bump
01-15-2017, 05:10 AM
RE: [REQ] - Greg Davis and Michael Smith - Monster Mash How To Make Your First Milli...
(01-12-2017 08:24 PM)Darkgn Wrote:  Are you all guys stupid? This is not something that can be shared...

Yes but eventually the course will be available online like most
other of his courses in the form of live recordings....
66.gif
01-15-2017, 06:09 AM
(01-10-2017 08:23 PM)CharlieAngel Wrote:  
(01-10-2017 08:15 PM)sucralose Wrote:  So group buy then?

Oh NOT again Group Buy Shittt ......

I'm not interested in a group buy for this. It will likely turn-up later on in some form. But what I am interested in is why the thought of this being a group buy seems to bother you so much? And why would a GB be "Shitt"?
01-15-2017, 02:29 PM
(01-12-2017 08:24 PM)Darkgn Wrote:  Are you all guys stupid? This is not something that can be shared...

Don't be a keyboard dumbass. All these events get recorded and then made available to purchase.
01-16-2017, 03:28 AM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2017 03:41 AM by solar33.)
PeterRogers. You are quite right. Unfortunately, there seem to be more than a few dumbasses in this forum these days who think it makes them seem smarter if the berate and belittle others with their empty, rude and insulting posts.
It's sometimes worth having a look into the profile of some of those gobshites and look at their last 20 or so posts. Quite often, as I did last night, you can find that they are almost totally devoid of anything useful at all. Just childish, smartarse, non-contribution posts.

Yes, I'm meaning you CharlieAngel. Or should I call you: "madslap-Hitface". because you use that in nearly every post.
Go on everbody. Have a look at his profile and then select "Find all posts", you will see what I mean. Nothing but criticism and insults.

Let me give you a pointer sonny - because I think you are still just a kid, at least you write like one - you can't call everyone a leacher and take the high moral ground based on their posts, reps and year of joining.

I have NO catchy avatar, NO status badges and very few rep points. You think I'm a leecher? Not at all. My profile is like it is because I don't give a ratsass about any of it. I don't want your fekin reps or status because it means nothing to me.

I share plenty in this forum but I do 90% of it via PM. I have bought umpteen products - even many I don't want - just to give to others. I tell them to post it and take credit so they can boost their rep count if they want. I contact people who are ignored or insulted and offer advice and give them help and confidence. I prefer to fly under the wire for various reasons. So don't think that that you can label people just by looking at the stats on their membership.

I also think it's quite pathetic when I see people in this forum post shares on condition that they get rep and a pm for it. Whatever blows your skirt-up but it doesn't impress me.

Neither does snotty little gobshites who contribute nothing but negitivity to the forum and whine about others making requests.

You want a better indicator? Check out a members post-to rep-ratio.
01-16-2017, 09:06 AM
Way to keep the thread alive fellas :)

Anyway if this comes up as a GB someone lemme know..
01-21-2017, 04:07 AM
IS this thread dead?
70.gif

15.gif