31.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-10-2021, 03:51 AM
(REQ) Get Domains-Its Flipping Easy
Obviously it's about flipping domains, it's $12.95 right now. If no one has it I might go ahead and buy it. I'm not into buying a lot of upsells though.

Sales page: https://getdomains.site/

Chris Derenberger's video review:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjJDtUkzP0A
03-10-2021, 12:36 PM
RE: (REQ) Get Domains-Its Flipping Easy
I found the members area along with OTO 1 and OTO 2. I couldn't find OTO 3 and OTO 4 though.

Members Area

OTO 1

OTO 2
06-22-2022, 04:31 PM
Derenberger has shamed himself with this one.
He promotes some cr@p but this has to be the worst.

This guy knows nothing about domaining. He's just a scammer selling domains to people who don't know better.

He uses ExpiredDomains net to find available domains.
The reason most domains on ExpiredDomains net are available is because they have a terrible backlink profile. Or else they've had some Chinese sex site on them.

But this guy doesn't know that because not once in his course does he even mention metrics.
Not a word about Majestic trust flow or citation flow.
Looks at the number of backlinks, not at the number of unique linking domains.
And doesn't mention wayback.

And his hack for using DomainHole repeatedly is to use Incognito -- and that 'hack' is part of an upsell 'advanced training'.

This guy is a know nothing newb, and Derenberger should be ashamed of himself promoting this trash.
Sometimes makes me wonder how much Derenberger really knows or understands about online marketing because if he's promoting this to his tribe, he doesn't care much about them.

Steer clear -- but reps to @TheCowboy for your share.

Which also shows what a no-nothing newb this guy is because he hasn't even secured his member pages, or hidden them from the SERPS!
06-22-2022, 05:43 PM
(06-22-2022 04:31 PM)Magma Wrote:  He uses ExpiredDomains net to find available domains.
The reason most domains on ExpiredDomains net are available is because they have a terrible backlink profile. Or else they've had some Chinese sex site on them.

Any alternative to expireddomains?

Quote:And his hack for using DomainHole repeatedly is to use Incognito -- and that 'hack' is part of an upsell 'advanced training'.

Any alternative to domainhole? Site doesn't come up.
06-22-2022, 06:52 PM
(06-22-2022 04:31 PM)Magma Wrote:  Derenberger has shamed himself with this one.
He promotes some cr@p but this has to be the worst.

This guy knows nothing about domaining. He's just a scammer selling domains to people who don't know better.

He uses ExpiredDomains net to find available domains.

But this guy doesn't know that because not once in his course does he even mention metrics.
Not a word about Majestic trust flow or citation flow.
Looks at the number of backlinks, not at the number of unique linking domains.
And doesn't mention wayback.

And his hack for using DomainHole repeatedly is to use Incognito -- and that 'hack' is part of an upsell 'advanced training'.

This guy is a know nothing newb, and Derenberger should be ashamed of himself promoting this trash.
Sometimes makes me wonder how much Derenberger really knows or understands about online marketing because if he's promoting this to his tribe, he doesn't care much about them.

Steer clear -- but reps to @TheCowboy for your share.

Which also shows what a no-nothing newb this guy is because he hasn't even secured his member pages, or hidden them from the SERPS!

Thanks for your review.

Sadly, with a large percentage of these methods, they are selling an idea as opposed to something they actually use themselves.
68.gif
06-23-2022, 06:54 AM
(06-22-2022 05:43 PM)Niterain Wrote:  
(06-22-2022 04:31 PM)Magma Wrote:  He uses ExpiredDomains net to find available domains.

Any alternative to expireddomains?

Quote:And his hack for using DomainHole repeatedly is to use Incognito -- and that 'hack' is part of an upsell 'advanced training'.

Any alternative to domainhole? Site doesn't come up.

The only sensible reason for buying an expired domain, is to take advantage of the fact that it has authority, citation and trust flow metrics, good backlinks (which you would otherwise have to pay $$$ for) and maybe even still has pages in Google's index which will immediately rank your site for their keywords and get instant traffic.

The guy who created this course was basing his opinion on whether HE thought the name was good. Based on nothing but his idea of what a good sounding domain sounds like. Which means nothing.

Especially if he's not checking to see what kind of spam score they have -- a bad expired domain is worse than a completely new domain and may never rank.

So, you are here asking if there is a better alternative to ExpiredDomains or DomainHole.

Here's the bottom line -- if a domain appears on ANY alternative to those sites, and doesn't have a bid price attached to it, then it's probably spammed all to hell.

If you want to find good expired domains you have to scrape for them. It takes time. It takes software, and it takes money to check their metrics.

IF you are 'lucky' enough to find some dumb newbs who will pay $$$'s for 'nice sounding domains' without even asking what their metrics are then, great, well done, you've become a scammer. But if you actually want to do this, you need to get your head out of the area of quick fixes, and sites like ExpiredDomains, and set yourself up a VPS or two, with some scrapers, and let them run 24/7 for a few weeks, then pay to have your results passed through a metrics checker to find out if you have any gold -- then, and only then, you might start making some decent money, or using them yourself, but reselling ExpiredDomains domains... you may just as well invent some domain names and sell them. They'd probably be better value.
06-23-2022, 07:01 AM
Ok, just to finish that -- I have actually tried running lists of domains from ExpiredDomains and other 'drop lists' through metrics checkers and never found a decent domain.

You might get one with a good PA but terrible DA. And you might find one (like this guy did) with 100L+ backlinks, but all from one or two domains. Or ALL from spammy forum links or comments. The guy selling this product never touches on any of that. I don't think he even knows.

This is the blind leading the blind. I've told you this is junk and you're asking for alternatives. There are no alternatives to junk!

Most domainers won't even consider a domain with <10 Trust Flow and Citation Flow and you will not find that on a drop list. You just won't. I promise you.

Just Google 'Domain Drop List' -- there are your alternatives. You think they haven't already been scoured for 'gold'?
06-24-2022, 03:47 PM
Zone Files are your friend - Best possible way to find gold :)

81.gif