63.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-02-2012, 08:57 AM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2012 09:19 AM by roddyf.)
RE:
check this out power leads pro, looks the same. Mr Brown even uses very similar words

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrEhjBCkI...re=related vi made Jun 14, 2011
11-02-2012, 08:28 PM
RE:
Hi Guys...

Thanks for the detailed info, of why not to buy the predator software! :)
Unfortunately, I fell victim to the scam (positive) that till now I don't have the activation key... submitted numerous times through support requesting for it, asked question, and yep NO RESPONSE, nope nothing! Why do some of these people have no honesty and integrity in what they do??? I am so surprised a dude of his caliber, does not even have H&I! Surely karma comes twice as bad!

Anyways, anyone who purchased the software know or have of a sure way to get your money back?? Procedures please?

I am normally weary, but kickin' myself I fell for this one... Thanks to all you high alerted radars out there..
11-02-2012, 08:57 PM
RE:
AmrTarekSniper -- is this user even real...?

No offence, but I found YouTube Channels with location India, account created for example on 25th October, 1 video of George Brown praising Predator posted, and then the link to predator in the headline. Nothing more.

What I am trying to say is - after I found many such examples, and one of here in the forum - this seems fishy to me, because only George himself would put out promotion for his own link (no affilite link).

Why am I so sceptical??

BECAUSE I WAS STUPID ENOUGH TO FALL FOR THE HYPE AND PURCHASED THAT SHIT! AND NOW I AM GOING TO FILE A CLAIM WITH MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO GET THE MONEY BACK!

WHY?
FOR ONE - The Support does not respond AT ALL to critical tickets, not technical ones, not billing, since a week now!
Complete silence.
And it is not just me, now I found a lot of complaints online on Youtube and review-websites about that same issue.

SECONDLY - I don't know about you, but I did not intend to buy a spam tool. First of, in the webinar George keeps repeating how Predator is so incredibly powerful it can do incredible things scraping leads from all imaginable sources.
NOT TRUE! The only thing I then found in the members area are tutorials SOLELY about Craigslist spamming. That's all!
There are no other strategies at all!
Nor are there tutorials about ANYTHING ELSE but Craigslist.
Guys, Craigslist Spamming software has been around forever -and for lot cheaper.
I am totally pissed, that I believed his words. He shows a drop down menu in the predator video demo, but actually never uses anything but Craigslist in his demo examples.

What pisses me off, I tried to use the Predator Software to find REASONABLE potentially intersted leads. But you cannot really do that! You CAN NOT break down the search so much, that you would get only people clearly LOOKING FOR something. But rather you get a the whole list of ads where people are MENTIONING a certain keyword, meaning looking for, selling, offering etc.
What is the point offering someone a link to check out "free piano lessons" when that person posted an ad for SELLING HIS PIANO!!?
I was hoping the so highly praised software would be smarter - but it is NOT!!

It is just a very general email scraping tool.

So if you feel OK with this, if you are a typical and confident spammer - it will be your DREAM COME TRUE. Because you can blindly SPAM ANY SCRAPED EMAIL in bulk, hoping that SOME of them hit interested people and then convert into a sale.
This meand -- YES it CAN WORK. BUT YOU HAVE TO CONSIDER THE RISK THAT YOU CANNOT HIDE YOUR BUTT!

Craigslist is heavily working against spam bots AND ENCOURIGING USERS TO REPORT UNSOLICITED EMAILS THEY DID NOT ASK FOR!
I read on Craigslist how they clearly WARN CL-Users to report people sending them emails that finally go to an affiliate URL!!!

Cragislist in their SCAM-WARNING tells people to REPORT THE URL of the non-requested received email, so the speammer can be IDENTIFIED BY HIS AFFILIATE ID!!

This means, if the ID of your CLICKBANK ACCOUNT or CPA-NETWORK is visible - you will be banned forever from the affiliate network!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who can afford to risk THAT??????????????????????????????????????

HOWEVER - if you are a real black-hatter, and really know how to hide your affilite ids or your owned domain identity, because remember affiliate link masking with your domain does not help you! They will track youdown by domain registration idetnity...

In other words, if someone here is capable of real good butt-hiding techniques when sending URLs - YES, then Predator is certinly cool.
It is definitely a mass spamming tool, and if you KNOW HOW TO TAKE MEASURES TO hide your identity like a real advanced spammer - this is for you.

Unfortunately, I have no clue how to hide my identity. Emails accounts must be faked, and not track back to me. URLs must link to my real affiliate-link, but how shall I hide my Identity with this?

So here is the deal:
If some professional spammers here would like to give hints how to hide my buttwith 100% security, please share it here!!!
I might use it.

Secondly, I don't know if the software works if downloaded to several PCs.
But if someone can convince me, you KNOW how to use that software safely, I would be selling access, say in chunks of $50 or so.
I was blled
Tax Total: USD 151.43
Manual Processing Surcharge: USD 0.00
Total of Order: USD 948.43

Yes, that is in total USD 948.43 and so if 10 people would like to join me, I'll give access for $100 each.
If 20 people here are ready to join, I'd give access for $50.

But like said, I cannot test if the software is working from 2 or more PCs. And we would need advice from a professional (trusworthy ;) ) spammer, as how to use the system SAFELY!!

So professional spammers out there, this is your chance to grab Predator for a BARGAIN PRICE, because I want to recoup my lost invetment!

Please respond here, if you are interested or have suggestions / ideas please!!

Ashida
11-02-2012, 09:19 PM
RE:
Thanks for this info. I already noticed Predator is a very close copy of Lead System Pro.

Watching the video you link to, it shows how when scraping from Craigslist you can dig deeper and specify your search to "wanted"
This means -
keyword: eg. iphone
search in: select location(s)
specify: "wanted"

Yes, and THIS makes Lead System Pro so different!! I want to send my offer ONLY to people who WANT an iphone, not to general ads about iPhones (ads, selling etc.)-

I just opened my Predator software and checked again: AND NO- I CANNOT SELECT ANY CATEGORY BY "WANTED".
This makes Predatro a big loss, because you are forced to send mail to ANYONE, and will annoy people who do not explicitly WANT something.

George says, how this was kind of a "beta" sale, but that Predator would be fully working.
Well, for me, I would not spend $800 for a CRUCIAL FEATURE NOT WORKING. Predator is basically useless without this!
He mada BIG MISTAKE HERE, if he did not realize how Predator can only be used for bulk spam the way it is now!

I am so annoyed. I was so stupid to believe Georgy Boy. grhhkh
11-03-2012, 01:02 AM
RE: AmrTarekSniper -- is this user even real...?
@ashidakim yes I'm a real user, I swear to God. I was so excited when George announced about the event and I had a lot of trust in George also. The reasons it is not an affiliate link: 1- It is not for promotion
2- I didn't want anyone to buy it, I just wanted someone to crack it.
66.gif
11-03-2012, 05:52 AM
RE: AmrTarekSniper -- is this user even real...?
(11-03-2012 01:02 AM)AmrTarekSniper Wrote:  @ashidakim yes I'm a real user, I swear to God. I was so excited when George announced about the event and I had a lot of trust in George also. The reasons it is not an affiliate link: 1- It is not for promotion
2- I didn't want anyone to buy it, I just wanted someone to crack it.
OK :))) I a new Black Hat Forum user, I was surfing it sometimes, but only now decided to finally join. So I am not yet familiar with the habbits here - like someone posting new product ideas for getting it cracked ;) I see.

Sorry have been suspicious at you, I am so suspicious about everything about Predator now, after my bad experience, that many bells get ringing when I do research online, and then you find similarities that make you see a pattern. I might be wrong. But too many publicly reportet glitches about Predator...

I would still love to believe I could make money with my huge investment, rather than wasting energy fighting for a refund.
I am still annoyed having drunk the cool aid... Now I need to cool down.

Maybe someone here will still has some encouraging ideas.

@AmrTarekSniper - My honest appologies!
11-04-2012, 07:45 AM
RE: predator
I bought the software and never got it or receieved any message? On George web page..Did i get scammed?
11-04-2012, 07:47 AM
RE:
I bought the software and he nver send my the lonk or key to it!
Did i get scammed for $797?

I tried sending a ticket and no response! Anyone else??
11-04-2012, 09:08 AM
RE:
I shared it here!
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...orge-Brown

Please mirror it! Thanks!
[Image: Ezpe_K.gif]
11-04-2012, 07:05 PM
RE:
Hi,

Making money from Spamming is easy as ABC.

A. You Extract Emails from Everywhere
B. You Set up a Squeeze page with a free Gift and No affiliate Links at all.
C. Interested people will gladly sign up to your list and pissed off people will just helplessly ignore you.

With this steps, you become Legit once again

So guys, lets go SPAMMING with Predator or any other spam tool you can find

Don Black...............
27.gif

61.gif