15.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-11-2014, 12:37 AM
RE:
this is so sad.. if we dont have this by monday this guy is a scammer for sure..i seen this type of thing happen before.. im really being nice..sammy give elite files.. i pmed you telling u if dont have time i will do it but no reply... pretty sure the gb is a bust..prove me wrong..
04-11-2014, 02:52 AM
RE:
If this guy has indeed scammed us can he be blocked from BBHF?
04-12-2014, 12:32 AM
RE:
I have been in touch with the OP and this is what he replied:

"thx buddy my bad if i hadnt get in touch with you folks in the past couple of days.... ive been very hectic with the wedding plans.... and couldnt get on the comp 24 / 7

i dont have the elite yet because ive been so sidetracked but i will get it for you guys as soon as i am on the computure...

hopefully you guys can explain to the blackhat forum to be more patient with me... i will explain alot of my absents its just ive been so hectic :( so my apologize :( "

We have to be a bit more patient obviously :-)
04-12-2014, 04:20 AM
RE:
naw.....I don't buy it......does he think he's the ONLY PERSON BUSY?

He's taking advantage of us here on BBHF.

In good faith WE SENT MONEY because he said as soon as he had enough he would send out the package. Since he's received all the funds it has been nothing but excuses........ Wedding plans, sick, computer broke.

He's not going to send it......he spent the $ and now he's bailing. I suspect he wished he could have gotten more from us suckers......
04-12-2014, 06:03 AM
RE:
I wonder how many people in total sent money because let's say 20 people did and they all sent $200..

Would you pull a runner for that kind of pocket money?
44.gif
04-13-2014, 12:22 PM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2014 12:29 PM by sammywantsya.)
RE:
WOW u guys are so impatient the only ones that sent me an email back where the ones been so patient with me

and i have nothing but respect for them... its sad that you guys think i scam you folks in which i havent...

if u had a problem with me email me back since u have my email!!!! the only ones that emailed me where 3 people...

so for all of u guys accuse me because of hectic things im going through... jeeze... as i have said please bear with me...

@ipatW thanks buddy for the updated stuff i def appreciate you...

calling me a scammer wont help the situation.... at least i did send the vids for the basic one... and its only 5 bucks for you folks that did it with me in the beginning so what you guys have to complain about????

the ones called me a scammer wont get the elite i had it with folks accusing me ...

ME EXCUSES ???? BS !!!! id guess you guys never experienced LIFE!!!!

10 bucks or less was the price of this GB and lashing me just because im busy wont help ....

its not of a big of a deal as i have agreed to it to do 5 bucks in the first place
04-13-2014, 01:34 PM
RE:
i couldve made a killing with 17 bucks a pop but i didnt i made a rational decision to do 5 and grown into 10 USD and all of you agreed.... SMH
04-23-2014, 03:01 PM
RE:
sammy be a man and do what you promised. you took the money..should have bought the whole package verse nickle n dime the deal. i kno you spent it on something else, stop whining ...man up and produce the product.
04-28-2014, 06:52 AM
RE:
hahahhahahahhahahahahhahhahahaha classic scam artist....

"the ones called me a scammer wont get the elite i had it with folks accusing me ... "
soooo the guys that payed and they are suspicious "cos you don't have any reputation here and they wait patient wont get their stuff????? so you are going to give them the money back? you didn't clear that part.....

"calling me a scammer wont help the situation"

what exactly is the situation here? you get the money and you didn't upload the course correct? assuming that you buy the course right? LOL....

here something clever and don't need time to upload : just give the links to download so everyperson can go and download from himself and obviously you avoid the trouble uploading...........
but my best guess is that you haven't buy the course....

if i was me i disputed and do a claim with paypal to get my money back! then i was contact with all the participant of gb to do the same so paypal blacklist and close your account for fraud, but i woudn't stop there i was going to show this to admin and i was ask for ban your acc and blacklist your ip......

and btway you are fromoct 2012 and you have 130 rep andd you are still member which means you haven't even contributed here for 1 1/5 years plus you are not super vip or trusted member..... the gb was fishy from the START......

i didn't participate in the gb (thank god) but i hope this constructive critisism will fired you up and try to prove me wrong and provide the course (NOT TO THE PUBLIC) but to the people that already pay for this.....

after all they deserve it don't you think?
04-28-2014, 08:28 AM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2014 08:31 AM by djohns.)
RE:
dimjim77....thank you very much for your input. Everything you said is TRUE. Couple of weeks ago I called this scammer out and he threatened to keep me from getting what I already paid him for (ELITE).

I don't know why I'm doing this but scammy Sammy has already had MORE than enough time to produce. HOWEVER, I will give him 48 hours starting right now to send what was paid for. If not I'm going to Paypal and put in a fraud charge. I will also encourage others to do the same. Either way works for me. I hope admin tracks this guy and does what you suggest if he doesn't come through.

Thanks again .....dimjim77

also dimjim77, just repped you

cheers
24.gif

70.gif