13.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-28-2014, 08:38 AM
RE:
cool you do the right thing and it is in your right to protect yourself! don't forget you show good faith by giving the money in advance sooooooooo he MUST deliver the product..

ty for the reps!
(04-28-2014 08:28 AM)djohns Wrote:  dimjim77....thank you very much for your input. Everything you said is TRUE. Couple of weeks ago I called this scammer out and he threatened to keep me from getting what I already paid him for (ELITE).

I don't know why I'm doing this but scammy Sammy has already had MORE than enough time to produce. HOWEVER, I will give him 48 hours starting right now to send what was paid for. If not I'm going to Paypal and put in a fraud charge. I will also encourage others to do the same. Either way works for me. I hope admin tracks this guy and does what you suggest if he doesn't come through.

Thanks again .....dimjim77

also dimjim77, just repped you

cheers
04-29-2014, 02:46 PM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2014 02:53 PM by sammywantsya.)
RE:
for all of you spoiled brats called me a scammer.... u guys will not get the elite this weekend.. only the ones whos been patient with me.... ive decided to get it this weekend... as i havent spent the money u guys accused me of.. its a d*** shame to see that u guys are quickly judging me just because of a big delay i have a LIFE i cant be on the comp 24 / 7.. i understand you guys are angry but to label me and say that i havent done my job is ludicrous,,, i have bought the basic 47 bucks u guys got it for 5.. so whos stealing who??? me or you guys??? i have purchased it... plus the elite 177 !!!! so again whos stealing who??? you guys or me??? scammer? you didnt bought the product so dont even bother to lecture me that i need to get it done...

you guys are spoiled... but to the ones that didnt called me out ill be giving the elite to them and they will vouch for me...

its a shame to see it like this... its a d*** shame... spoiled !!!!

ive been angry and layed it off for a while to cool down my thoughts but a certain person said some things that def stood out and this person understood what i was going through,,, once i give that person the elite i will tag this person user name here... and i already let this person know that not to share it when u guys gonna PM the person i really like... so u guys blew it... get off that high horse..... so again whos stealing who???
04-29-2014, 03:03 PM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2014 03:13 PM by sammywantsya.)
RE:
so if u guys want the elite apologize to me now.... beg for mercy ..... u guys didnt even bought 177 for elite.... SMH !!!!!!

when i hear the word im sorry on this thread ill be giving you guys the elite... this is a blackhat forum who steals for FREE or got it less of a real retail price...

i dont think paypal will condone a stolen digital products...

what i can do if u guys gonna stop label me i can bring the owner Alfredo Delgado in this thread... dont care if hes gonna hate me for it but i will talk to him and tell him what i was doing putting my shyt on the line like that... i have him on my facebook friends lists ill tell him about this thread.. its funny to see that he hasnt notice of amount of stealing his products where on and he didnt even know... but i can do just that and end this shyt !!!
07-06-2014, 04:55 AM
RE:
Its obvious NOW that this Sammy character is a scammer. He definitely DOES NOT keep his pathetic word. Cannot be trusted to deliver when he says "pay me now and I will send it when I have enough". He threatens and yet doesn't deliver to all who have in good faith pre-paid.

Stay away......you are informed.....you WILL NOT EVER receive what he says......his actions ARE his words.
01-12-2024, 05:00 AM
RE: [REQ] FB Krusher
(12-29-2013 03:37 AM)sammywantsya Wrote:  [Source]
http://www.fbkrusher.com/

[Image: alfsalespage.png]

Im willing to group buy this guys... this seems very interesting... i can wait till next month to buy it tho... there is an upsell to it too tho...

*** UPDATE ***
-----------------------------------------------
Hey guys i would like to thank everyone purchasing this group buy here... once i hit my goal at 147 i will be also getting the OTO upsell's as well and for those who did the group buy i will be sending those OTO's to you guys through your emails...

total purchase from the group buy is $37.15 once i ht my goal for 147 i will be getting this and give to you guys here...

*** INSTRUCTIONS ***
-------------------------------------------------

cant stand the folks who took me as a scam... so i will be sharing to the folks who is def appreciative of me doing this... no refund it was a done done deal !!! u guys got it for a steal.... 5 bucks and u whining about it??? me man up? on what that you called me out on a whim so i can get a elite... i decided to include it but till i read the comments about u guys complaining i had it.... it was a first serve first come basis.... and ohhh about that you didnt even buy the whole product i did with my own money for the basic... you guys should be greatful for that... bunch of whiners... the only one im gonna share this too is the one that didnt complain to me...

thx iwizard :)
24.gif

41.gif