48.gif

Poll: Are you sick of the drag and poor performance of the forum.
Yes
No
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-24-2014, 05:15 AM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2014 05:18 AM by Captain99.)
-=<<{ REQ }>>=- | Explanation for BBHF forum owner/owners
CAN SOMEONE GET OF THEIR JACKSIE AND EXPLAIN WHEN THIS BLOODY FORUM IS GOING TO WORK LIKE A FOUM
AND NOT LIKE A PLATE A FLAMING PORRIDGE.

SERIOUSLY, No explanation, not notice about when it might be fixed, nothing, nothing

Just leave us sat here spending bloody hours trying to do stuff, wasting time and hoping that we will just put up with it
yeah that about right, we are that stupid, and I don't think so, if this offends, tough

being treated like some damned mushroom, you know the one, keep us in the dark and feed us on BS, only we
not even getting BS.

Please explain what the issue is and if you are doing something about it?
or is it simply that you use a cheap, crappy host?

no information will lead to speculation and ultimately, loss of respect, loss of users and loss of forum.

If anyone agrees with me then please reply so someone gets the message.
If anyone does not agree, reply, lets have a debate...

Cap (not a happy bunny)
04-24-2014, 05:41 AM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2014 01:06 PM by Gabby.)
RE:
I have to agree. Much more slow operation than one would expect or should have to... JMO
04-24-2014, 08:16 AM
RE:
seems that it's slow as molasses on chrome (and sometimes I get a 502 bad gateway message) for me but works fine on firefox.
04-24-2014, 08:22 AM
RE:
(04-24-2014 08:16 AM)uppastmidnight Wrote:  seems that it's slow as molasses on chrome (and sometimes I get a 502 bad gateway message) for me but works fine on firefox.
so are we supposed to just guess at what will work properly and what won't.

just underlines my complaint, tell us what is going on

Cap ;)

55.gif