64.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-24-2015, 10:13 AM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2015 10:26 AM by ratzazz.)
[REQ] Event Business In A Box

Event Business In A Box

[WSO] Event Business In A Box 2015 Luther Landro Review – Best done-for-you system and software for selling, creating, and managing events for business owners and Discover How I Earn $10,000 From An Offline Client Using A Copy-Paste Business Model
WSO22/04/2015Comments Off on [WSO] Event Business In A Box 2015 Luther Landro Review – Best done-for-you system and software for selling, creating, and managing events for business owners and Discover How I Earn $10,000 From An Offline Client Using A Copy-Paste Business Model
Event Business In A Box 2015 Luther Landro – Best done-for-you system and software for selling, creating, and managing events for business owners and Discover How I Earn $10,000 From An Offline Client Using A Copy-Paste Business Model

Event Business In A Box 2015 Luther Landro is Best done-for-you system and software for selling, creating, and managing events for business owners and Discover How I Earn $10,000 From An Offline Client Using A Copy-Paste Business Model. Local bars and restaurants are paying as much as $10,000 to get their hands on this eCommerce solution…Why are restaurants, bars, and night clubs this interested in an ecommerce solution? Simple… Because these businesses thrive on throwing regular events and parties in order to bring in a steady stream of new customers. Imagine: For the first time ever, small local places can actually sell tickets to their events online just like the big promoters do. So far, this opportunity has excited every local pub owner we have approached cutting us 5 figure checks to set this up for them (not to mention hefty monthly fees to keep the system up to do date). Event Business In A Box 2015 Luther Landro is great done for you system to dominate local business market in event business online.

Check it OUT :
Event Business In A Box 2015 Luther Landro – Best done-for-you system and software for selling, creating, and managing events for business owners and Discover How I Earn $10,000 From An Offline Client Using A Copy-Paste Business Model

I am white labeling this solution to anyone who wants to get in on the action, but there is a catch. Only a handful of people will be let in on the white label program. This way it keeps the number of people offering this service small, and we can all work together instead of competing. The video will come down soon, so watch it now while it is still online. Get Event Business In A Box 2015 Luther Landro Now and Build Your Event Business System to Earn Massive Profit From Local Business Partner.

Video:

Jvzoo page:

Looks really interesting guys if someone would share it with BBHF.

RA

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ BBHF IS THE BEST! ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
04-25-2015, 12:35 AM
RE: [REQ] Event Business In A Box
bump for this one
04-27-2015, 04:42 AM
I believe this is the same product (by Landro) already shared here:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...s+in+a+box

SCROLL DOWN TO MEMBER BLACKTABAK POST.

The direct download links still work, so it's possible he's just recycling the same, put a newer version in the same place or just hosted it somewhere else, the sales video looks a little different, not much though. Hope this helps you guys.
04-27-2015, 03:49 PM
Shared here:

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...s-In-A-Box
[Image: nPaFfhJ.gif]
05-19-2015, 09:03 AM
Thanks, left max reps for you!
46.gif

63.gif