60.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-26-2016, 03:22 PM
(REQ) Email Scraping/Extractor Software
I am not sure this is the correct section for this. If not, would a Mod please delete it.

I am looking for a 'free" .
-One that does NOT need proxies or be ran an a server.
I have tried the chrome extensions and they don't work for what I need it for. I am trying to search Google, Yahoo, Bing etc. for emails by using keywords. I would like to extract emails from some social networks also. I really don't want any @facebook.com as I don't think you can use those much anymore, even to create a custom audience and run paid ads.
I can accomplish part of this by using "Keyword" then adding "@gmail.com" "@yahoo.com" etc. but it is very time consuming. I can paste the results in the Lite4 website but that is time consuming also.

If anyone can point me to software that will accomplish this, it is greatly appreciated.
11-29-2016, 03:32 PM
RE: (REQ) Email Scraping/Extractor Software
Anything that has any value will take a lot of work and time to put together. All tools/plugins that extract emails from the web or social networks are crap, and you should never use those emails unless you are willing to pay to have them verified and filtered through millions of spamtraps.

There are ways to build valid niche lists from Facebook and other social networks, but it takes some time and effort and the results aren't 100% guaranteed.

I've been thinking about creating an info product about it, but since it's not exactly a button pushing method, I think I'll get too much crap about it and I don't know if it's worth the hassle for a few bucks.

If anyone is interested in this method, shoot me a PM and let me know, if I get enough people interested I may write it and sell it; but I must stress, is not a "set it and forget it" method, it'll take some work.

39.gif