65.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-21-2015, 10:45 AM
RE: [REQ] Effortless Restaurant Consulting
Am interested if you open more slots
05-22-2015, 06:20 PM
(05-20-2015 03:45 PM)doggystyle Wrote:  hey guys, please dont buy this shit.. its really crap.. i just bought it.. i'm new here.. can anyone tell me how to share?

anyway, he promised a bunch of stuff as usual, in video sales page he said he's gonna share detailed actual email, which he didn't share... he said its going to take 20 minutes to set up, yet in the training he said put at least 2-3 per website, and contact business onwers by walking in, cold calling and asking questions.. follow through 2-3 weeks..

plus demo must be in person.. just so you know.. and all the good features like "appointment" and "sms" thing for manager, is not even explained in the training videos.. leaving you to figure it all out yourself.. definitely learning curve is pretty high for this program.. so forget making quick sales by tomorrow or next week..

you need to:
1. master how to set up and work with these themes properly in Wordpress
2. set up demo must be installed on subdomain per theme, otherwise xml demo will not work, plus figure out how to load xml demo properly (i found some bugs)
3. once its working then set up demo based on client sites (which is pointless, because he didnt even use the technique he said in the sales video) = basically you're wasting hours and hours setting up demo, unless you've already cold call or walk in to restaurants, and speak to managers about his business needs..
4. if you decide to set up first then walk in, you still need to ask his needs, determine if he needs a new site, then come back home and RE-DO the demo site to his wanting
5. then you can followup and close deals

oh yea 1 more thing, filetype:swf, he didn't even talk about that in the training, as if he never said such thing.. l.u.t..h.e.r = absolute bullshit.. if anyone meets him in person, please punch him in the face and break his nose..

about the download page, his site is now heavily secured.. its under some kind of membership site, only accessible by paid user access.. otherwise it wont show up..

about OTO, if you're interested you can purchase, not sure what you're gonna get.. but i wasn't happy with the FE product. so i dont bother purchasing.

please let me know if interested, its still useful for those who are already comfortable with wordpress.. and have some clients.. guys if you want GB, just buy the OTO (beware: OTO has downsell, make sure you purchase the downsell)

he's got OTO 2 which is full access to all his stuff for monthly fee.. also secured under his new site..
Thank you for this.

Reps given.

Upload to Mediafire.com and provide the link here.

is no one else reading this?

I suspect the technique can be used for something else...
05-25-2015, 11:58 PM
To those asking, there is another GB with only TWO spots left. I am one of the participants. I would like to get this product, so please go to the new GB link: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Hot-...effortless if you asked or requested it.

39.gif