59.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-15-2015, 02:31 PM
[REQ] Effortless Restaurant Consulting
http://www.profithackers.com/products/ef...onsulting/
05-15-2015, 02:52 PM (This post was last modified: 05-15-2015 02:53 PM by cash900.)
RE: [REQ] Effortless Restaurant Consulting
bump for this, looks good
05-15-2015, 03:16 PM
anybody have this plz
05-15-2015, 08:44 PM (This post was last modified: 05-15-2015 08:44 PM by cash900.)
I couldn't find the download links for this product but here is a back door for all of his products since 2013

05-16-2015, 03:43 AM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2015 03:44 AM by ravenmona.)
Bump for this!!
40.gif
05-16-2015, 09:44 AM
quick comment....the hack he offers to find broken flash types does not seem to work....

he says search in google "filetype.swf restaurants in (your city)"

Have not gotten that or any derivative of that to work...hopefully the brain trust here can offer a solution why...so what you are getting is some admittedly pretty cool restaurant wordpress themes and plugins...if that is your niche this would probably be worth purchasing...just my two cents...
*BBHFs NEW PRIVATE TORRENT PROJECT!*
Read About How To Join It HERE
05-16-2015, 04:11 PM
(05-16-2015 09:44 AM)cloneofclone Wrote:  quick comment....the hack he offers to find broken flash types does not seem to work....

Have not gotten that or any derivative of that to work...hopefully the brain trust here can offer a solution why...so what you are getting is some admittedly pretty cool restaurant wordpress themes and plugins...if that is your niche this would probably be worth purchasing...just my two cents...

Hey buddy, your search string is not right, it should be " filetype:swf restaurants in (city name) ", you'd definitely get results

As for the product itself, you'd only get the WP themes/plugins that he goes over in the sales video, and I don't think there is any software that searches for these kind of websites, better hire a VA to gather some contacts who have flash websites or buy another software that scrapes businesses along with the details of whether or not they have a mobile website.

However, from experience, getting attention of restaurant owners through email has a very low response rates, for better response use cold calling or better yet walk into the place
05-17-2015, 12:03 AM
Yes, the themes look really cool very suited and looks custamized for the restuarant biz rather then many i the market.

Especially like the booking plugin. Extremely useful. If it works, 27 for 4 themes, plus the booking plugin plus the training sounds reasonable.

This is the direct payment page which appears after the video is played
PHP Code:
https://warriorplus.com/o2/buy/thpfdx/mgtrsn/mrb2k9 
05-17-2015, 05:32 AM
(05-16-2015 04:11 PM)cash900 Wrote:  
(05-16-2015 09:44 AM)cloneofclone Wrote:  quick comment....the hack he offers to find broken flash types does not seem to work....

Hey buddy, your search string is not right, it should be " filetype:swf restaurants in (city name) ", you'd definitely get results

As for the product itself, you'd only get the WP themes/plugins that he goes over in the sales video, and I don't think there is any software that searches for these kind of websites, better hire a VA to gather some contacts who have flash websites or buy another software that scrapes businesses along with the details of whether or not they have a mobile website.

However, from experience, getting attention of restaurant owners through email has a very low response rates, for better response use cold calling or better yet walk into the place

thanks cash for the clarification....what a difference a colon makes....+5 reps added...
*BBHFs NEW PRIVATE TORRENT PROJECT!*
Read About How To Join It HERE
05-17-2015, 07:04 AM
Bump bump bump
25.gif

46.gif