19.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-21-2014, 04:23 PM
[REQ] [EARLY BIRD PRICE] List-Building Method Makes $107.68 Every-Time You Hit The "GO" Button...?
TomGlover;9684688 Wrote:
Early Bird Price: Only $9! Price Goes Up Every Sale! Hurry!

Download This Dummy-Proof,
List-Building Method That
Makes $107.68 Every-Time
You Hit The "GO" Button...
[size=10]

Duplicate This System Over and Over Again.
As Many Times As You Want!
[/size]

This Is As Close As It Gets To Having
A "Cash-Machine" That Prints You
Money Whenever You Want:

[Image: proof4.jpg]
[Image: optin-proof-copy.jpg]

YES! That’s $107.64 From A
Tiny List Of Just 194 Subscribers That
Took Only 1 Hour and 27 Minutes With This
SET and FORGET System…
This Will Work For You,
EVEN
If You’ve

Never Made A Dime From

List-Building Before…
[Image: 12065697821256125215pitr_red_arrows_set_...-copy1.png]

PLEASE NOTE:
I Made A Mistake With The WarriorPlus Setup So The Buttons Are NOT Live!

Instead, Click Here To Get On The Early-Birds List and Get A Special DISCOUNTED Price When This Goes Live To Say "Sorry" For The Delay...

>> CLICK HERE and GET ON THE EARLY-BIRD'S LIST NOW <<

[Image: 51283]
You Will Make Money
With This, 
Or I’ll Send You

TRIPLE Your Money Back…
Guaranteed.
[INDENT][LEFT][INDENT] [size=10]Dear Frustrated Warrior[/size] [/INDENT][/LEFT]
[/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] You're about to discover the #1 way to build a reliable and predictable online income.

I'm SO sure that you will make money with this - I'm putting my money where my mouth is, and offering you a TRIPLE your money back guarantee.

Make money, or I'll PAY YOU!

Either way - You're in profit!

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] See, I have perfected a 4 step formula that anyone can use to make over $107.68 in under 1 hour and 27 minutes.

This system can be duplicated over and over again and scaled MASSIVELY!

(Make sure you read this entire page to find out how...)

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]...It doesn't even matter if you've:
[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]
[Image: bullets.jpg]
[/INDENT][/INDENT]
[size=10]
How Would You Like To Have A

'Machine' That Will Print You 
Cash
Every-Time You Hit 'GO'?
[/size]
[/font][INDENT][INDENT] By following these 4 simple steps;

Not only are you just 1 hour and 27 minutes away from having your PayPal account over-flowing with affiliate commissions

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] But, also...

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] ...once you set this up…

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] You will make money.

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] Over.

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] And.

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] Over.

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] Again.[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]
No matter if you’re:

[/INDENT][/INDENT]
[Image: collage.jpg]
[INDENT][INDENT] Let your list-building, “money-making machine” do ALL the hard work for you...

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] ...While you focus on spending time with your family, and the things that are really important to you.
[/INDENT][/INDENT]
[size=10]"Here's How Your PayPal Account
Is Going To 
Over-Flow With
Affiliate Commissions 
In Just
1 Hour and 27 Minutes…
[/size]
"
[INDENT][INDENT] Step #1) Create Your “Income Accelerator”
[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] Step 
#2) Prepare For The Commission Over-Flow
[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] Step #3) Turn On The “Traffic Tap” and Watch Your PayPal Account Over-Flow With Affiliate Commissions…

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]By following this simple 3 step formula... I believe that ANYONE can make money with this.

…but, do you wanna know the best things about this?

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] Well, firstly... once you have set up your "money-making machine"…

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] You can press “GO” whenever you want instant money.

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] It’s literally like printing money! :-)

Let's say for example you...

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]You have an un-expected heating bill pop up...

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] Don't worry… just push “GO”.

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]Or, maybe you want some extra cash for a last minute holiday?

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] Not a problem… just push “GO".

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]Prehaps you like to buy your loved one’s that perfect christmas present?

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] Simples.

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]All you have to do is...

(Can you guess it?)

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] ...JUST PUSH “GO”!

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]
[size=10]"This Just Get's Better and Better..."[/size]

...See; you can create as many of these “cash-machines” as you want.

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]The results that I generated above were from just ONE simple “test” run.

...imagine when you have just three money-machines that each easily spit out $107.68 every-time you push the "GO" button...

That's $323.04 at your dispoal, when-ever you want it.

And, remember... it only takes 1 hour and 27 minutes to make one "money-making machine"

Can you see the potential with this yet??

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] Also...

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] This is a SET and FORGET strategy.

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] Once you have set it up, you can simply sit back and let it do all the hard work for you.
[/INDENT][/INDENT]
Here’s What You're
Getting Your Hands On Now:
[INDENT][INDENT][Image: check-146099_640-copy.png] How To Have Your Own Money-Making Machine Within 1 Hour And 27 Minutes and Instantly Have Your PayPal Account Over-Flow With Affiliate Commissions

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] [Image: check-146099_640-copy.png] 4 Simple Steps To Make People Want To Pull Out Their Credit-Cards And Spend Money With You, Over and Over Again.

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] [Image: check-146099_640-copy.png] The #1 Secret To Having A Consistent and Predictable Stream Of Money Flowing In… No Matter If You're At The Computer, Or Doing What Makes You Happy

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] [Image: check-146099_640-copy.png] 3 Proven Ways To Promote Products To Your List, To Make Both Quick, And Long-Term Money…

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] [Image: check-146099_640-copy.png] How To Get Your “Money-Machine” In-Front Of Thousands Of Hungry Buyers Who Are Ready To Send You Their Money Immediately

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] [Image: check-146099_640-copy.png] A Secret Strategy That Makes Over 438% ROI While Building Your List For FREE. Use This. Over. And. Over. Again.

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] [Image: check-146099_640-copy.png] A PROVEN Strategy For Making Fast, And Easy Money. Implement This, And Watch Your Account Over-Flow With Payments… Just In Time For Christmas

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] [Image: check-146099_640-copy.png] And Much, Much More!

[/INDENT][/INDENT]
Get Immediate Access To
These 4 Action-Takers

Bonuses Immediately:
[INDENT][INDENT]NOTE: These Exclusive Bonuses Are Only Avalible For The First 20 Action-Takers. They Can (and Will) Be Removed At ANY Time.
[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][size=10]
Bonus #1
:
[size=10]Get
[/size]An Over-The-Shoulder *LIVE* Case Study Where I Show You EXACTLY How I Made Over $107.64 Within The Next 1 Hour, and 27 Minutes. Swipe My Money-Making Machine and Use It As Your Own.[/size]

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] [Value: $197.00]

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] [size=10]Bonus #2: You'll Get My Over-The-Shoulder *LIVE* Case-Study Where I Show You Exactly How I Generated Over 247 PPC Clicks From Both FaceBook and Bing For Only $5.[/size]

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] It's funny, because with this case-study; I actually made a HUGE mistake, and still made a tidy profit.

However, you are going to learn how to PROFIT from my mistake and EASILY extract HUNDREDS of highly targetted clicks from the two TOP traffic sources.

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] [Value: $97.00]

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] [size=10]Bonus #3: A *LIVE* Q and A Follow-Up Webinar[/size]

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] To prove to you that I mean business, and this is NOT just another one of those products that leaves you in the dark. I’m going to be holding a strictly members only webinar; where I'm going to do EVERYTHING that I can to FORCE you to start making the money you deserve online.

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] [Value: $127.00]

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] [size=10]Bonus #4: A Written Report That Guides You Through The Entire Money-Making Strategy:[/size]

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] Do you prefer to read rather than watching video’s? Don’t worry… I’ve got ya covered!
I have taken the time to sit down and explain all of the steps so that you too can have your very own money-making machine in just 1 hour and 27 minutes. :-)

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] [Value: $47.00]
[/INDENT][/INDENT]
[size=10]"Say YES!"
[/size]
[INDENT][INDENT]
YES
!
I Want Access To The Main 7 Training Video's Worth $97.00

YES! I Want Access To The LIVE Over The Shoulder $107.64 In 1Hr and 27 Mins Case-Study Worth $197.00

YES! I Want Access To The 500+ FB and Bing Clicks For $5 Training Worth $97.00

YES! I Want Access To The LIVE Training Webinar Worth $127.00

YES! I Want Access To The Written Report Worth $47.00

YES! I Understand That The Combined Total For Everything Is Well Over $599.00!

PLEASE NOTE:

Instead, Click Here To Get On The Early-Birds List and Get A Special DISCOUNTED Price When This Goes Live To Say "Sorry" For The Delay...

[/INDENT][/INDENT]
[size=10]"Make Money With This,

Or I’ll Send You 
TRIPLE
Your Money Back…
Guaranteed
[/size]
"
[INDENT][INDENT] I am SO sure that when you take, and apply what you are getting your hands on now…

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]you WILL make money.

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] So, if within the next 30 days; you apply everything you learn, and don’t make money

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] I don’t want your money.

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] Instead; I will give you TRIPLE your money back. Guaranteed.

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] Just for trying it out.

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] All you need to do is send me an email at: "tom@imtomglover.com" and I will promptly refund you 3 times what you paid to give this a try.

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] It’s a NO LOSE situation for you.

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] Either way…

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] You WILL make money! :-)
[/INDENT][/INDENT]
[font=Tahoma] [size=10]Hurry, Act Now To
Lock-In Your 
Early-Bird
Price Of Just $9.

[size=10]Click The Buy Button
 Below Now:
[/size]
[/size]

PLEASE NOTE:

WARNING:
This Price IS On A Dime-Sale
and IS Constantly Increasing!

[INDENT][INDENT] Look, chances are that there is someone else reading this page right now.

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] So, if come back to this page later…

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]the price will have increased.

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] Click “Buy Now”, and after going through the training video’s; you could see your PayPal account start to over-flow with affiliate commissions within just 1 hour and 27 minutes…

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] ...Not only that, but you will have a list that’s ready to send you cash every-time you hit “Send”

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] …Look, christmas is rapidly approaching.

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] Wouldn’t it feel great to have a lots of extra cash to spoil your family?

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] Really give them their best christmas yet?

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] They deserve it.

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] So do you.

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] Tom Glover
[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] [Image: selfieee2.png]

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] P.S. - The next time that you are at this page; the price WILL have been signficantly increased.

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] Click the “Buy Now” button to save disappointment, and lock-in your early bird price now.

[/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]P.P.S. Be WARNED. I reserve the right to remove this offer at any time.
[/INDENT][/INDENT]
PLEASE NOTE:

[INDENT][INDENT]
A month from today, you could be nothing but 30 days older, or you could be in possession of your own money-making machine.
[/INDENT][/INDENT]
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-spec...utton.html
11-23-2014, 06:20 AM
RE:
I'd also like to take a look at this one.
11-23-2014, 06:36 AM
RE:
let's bump it
11-23-2014, 10:32 AM
RE:
Shared here:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...-GO-Button

Enjoy Wink

19.gif