76.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-12-2018, 06:09 AM
RE: [REQ]Dynamic Web Design Dollars
Bump for this!
09-14-2018, 09:55 PM
Bump for this !!
09-15-2018, 06:56 PM
Bump for this!
10-03-2018, 05:38 AM
bump for this
10-03-2018, 06:58 AM
Dear Fellow BBHF Associates,

Looking at the sales page in more detail, it is obvious that it includes a DFY service so it is not like software or course content that can just be downloaded. The only part of "sharing" that will be possible, is the associated marketing material i.e. Email Sales Templates, SEO Email Template (to upsell Seo services), and Prospecting PDF which shows how to find flash sites easily.

Also take note that they explicitly mention that the sites are built on an HTML platform and not Wordpress. I might sound biased in my comment, but I personally feel much more competent with Wordpress than any other platform, especially when it comes to working with client sites. Off course, the setup work can be outsourced, but I would prefer to know "what" to tell the outsourcer or VA's, especially if there are potential problems or comebacks.

Nevertheless, just my honest/humble opinion, and good luck with sourcing this, but please let me know if someone manages, or willing to share the marketing materials as mentioned above. I suspect that there might be an upsell as the FE is quite low at $27. The upsell might include Wordpress sites as well, and if anyone knows this, please clarify or confirm.

However, if there is possible access to a registration page, then most of my initial reservations above obviously fall flat. If someone can share this registration page, then they are certainly in the "super hero" class and maximum reps will be coming their way.

Have a super and highly successful day further!!!
23.gif
[Image: FaGlJmP.jpg]
10-03-2018, 12:53 PM
BUMP for this great product.

If there is a way to make this FE and any upells as a Group Buy

Thanks

Joe
10-04-2018, 12:35 AM
By my heart. Dont' waste your time for this.
It's just another 'big idea' in thousand big ideas you can see everywhere, 'big idea' need 'big effort' to make your dream come true.
This guy selling his 'big idea' to get few dollars, it's really funny, but he making money by that way.

57.gif