71.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-01-2014, 06:42 PM
[REQ] Domain Checker Script or Software
Hi Guys, i am looking for a script or a software that constantly checks for expired domains. Either by simply mass checking domain names using keywords or a software that does it with the use of Domain Lists. Im a bit stupid so would prefer software that can be installed on a normal Windows PC.

I know there are some available that go through the Expiring Godaddy Domains but i need something that isn´t limited to godaddy domains and is able to constantly check for the availability of a pending domain or domain lists. You know, like a software that checks if your own Website is down, but for an unlimited amount of domains and all the time 24/7. Something that i can feed with domain lists and that checks for the availability and only stops when i shut off the pc. And not only for .com domains but for all domains i feed it with. I know that´s a lot to ask but i thought i should try because i am looking for something like this for a long time.

I know i could backorder some but i don´t trust backorder services and i want to be dependant on them. Thanks. bye AGAT
05-25-2015, 02:19 AM (This post was last modified: 05-25-2015 02:19 AM by WareZ_GoD.)
RE: [REQ] Domain Checker Script or Software
Please check this threats may be you find your desire things Domain Checker Tools or WP Plugins Its Latest -----

Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-CodeCanyon-WP-Domain-Checker-v3-0

20.gif