56.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-10-2014, 03:35 AM
[REQ] Default [CASE STUDY Limited Access] "I closed $2k a month client with $8/day FB ad" Proven PASSIVE System!!!
Forteam04;9340962 Wrote:
Would you like me to show you a killer live case study where I am generating high end offline client left and right with dirt cheap facebook ads?

Aren’t you tired of people sharing their “ideas” in new WSOs and their “Could work” theories?[LEFT]Are you still struggling to sell your SEO packages or “Free website” packages like 999 other marketers?

Didn’t you always know offline marketing is THE biggest and one of the most lucrative industries out there where you can practically make full time income with just 2-3 clients?

What if I told you that with my method I have been getting clients to contact ME and ask for MY HELP before I even speak to them?

What if I told you your confidence, your portfolio or prior experience has absolutely nothing to do with this method?

Would like me to show you a real-time live case study and show you exactly how I do it instead of trying to sell 7 page rehashed report like 99.99% other WSOs?

[size=10]Watch the video below..
[size=10]
Monthly Case Study Intro - YouTube
[/size][size=10]Cancel at ANY time![/size]
[size=10][/size][/size]
[size=10]
Securing $1500 PER MONTH client with $36 adspend..
[/size]
[size=10][Image: test1.png][/size]
[size=10]
$2000 PER MONTH first contract..!
[/size]
[size=10][Image: test2.png][/size]

Monthly case study service..

You will get to see…

[LEFT]
[/LEFT]
[LEFT]** Exact proven niches I target to get clients the next day

** How to get clients to contact YOU and ask for YOUR HELP without any hard selling, cold calling, mass mailing or desperately trying to offer them free services..

** Exact facebook ads that I run..

** Facebook ads targeting (NO ONE SHOWS THIS..), landing page I use, what I write in ads, even the ad images that I use..

** How I funnel the clients that I WANT TO WORK WITH..

** My exclusive report that reveals proven niches, how to exactly find clients and start making full time living with just handful of clients..

I am not trying to give you 7 page pdf report with method that worked two years ago..

You get to have live case studies and see my live ads where I am closing high end 4 figures to 5 figures per month clients..

Service where you can ask me ANY questions directly with your campaigns via support..

Service where I am with you till you get succeed..

Invest just PRICE GOES HERE per month in your education where you get LIVE and truly practical knowledge instead of investing your hard earned money in short reports..

[size=10]Click the buy button NOW: Cancel at ANY time..

[/size]
[size=10][Image: $17buynowbutton.png][/size]

• Alan’s Awesome 30 day Guarantee

If you don't absolutely get the value out of my course and still think cold calling and mass mailing is the way to go, I would personally sit down with you, review your ads and will do my best to get you your very first client OR I will simply give you back EVERY single penny you paid for the course..
    Some reviews for the PDF report you will be getting along with Monthly Case Study Purchase..

[Image: test3.png]

[Image: test4.png]

[/LEFT]
[/LEFT]
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-spec...ystem.html
07-10-2014, 03:59 AM
RE:
Bump Bump Bump
07-10-2014, 01:10 PM
RE:
His english is so bad that you can't even understand what he's offering , check out his last WSO to have an idea of what i'm talking about :

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...ld-calling
07-10-2014, 11:26 PM
RE:
(07-10-2014 01:10 PM)slimshadyLP Wrote:  His english is so bad that you can't even understand what he's offering , check out his last WSO to have an idea of what i'm talking about :

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...ld-calling
Well he does live in Mobile, Alabama.
07-11-2014, 06:20 AM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2014 09:17 AM by watchdog4im.)
RE:
I have very serious doubts about whether this person has 2k a month clients, as advertised. A quick reading of his offer page with the many grammatical errors makes it difficult to envision this person landing any 2k a month clients. I could be wrong but that's my honest impression.
74.gif
07-12-2014, 04:13 AM
RE:
There was another Offline FB WSO a week or two ago which was pure bs and he faked the ads in the videos. I am very interested in Offline FB info so hopefully someone can share this course and it isn't bs.

22.gif