74.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-23-2014, 09:13 AM (This post was last modified: 11-23-2014 09:16 AM by imran702.)
[REQ] Craiglist Smasher
[Image: CraigslistSmasher1.png]

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-spec...ost7209581

I've Cracked the Craigslist Code…
And Present to You:
Craigslist Smasher

Learn How To Start Actually Earning Money on Craigslist
Within Days from Now Using My Secret Ninja Tactics
that WORK!

>> 100% UP-TO-DATE FOR 2014! <<

Warriors!

I’m gonna cut to the chase,

As some of you know, I have helped thousands of warriors with my ebooks and reports and hundreds of warriors through my coaching programs over the past 6-7 years.

Many of you also know, that I am a huge fan of Craigslist. My Craigslist coaching program students had access to my Craigslist money making materials (via a members only area) as well as 1-2 chats per week with me and email support. And that coaching had 100% positive testimonials in it and I’ve helped a lot of warriors get started making money on Craigslist. I’ve pasted those testimonials in this post and the post below.

I have put together some of the BEST Craigslist Training Info to get ANYONE paid FAST!

Regardless whether you have yet to make your first dime online or your a seasoned market you are making a full time income online You will learn some of our best kept secrets for cashing in on Craigslist.

Lets face it, If you live in the US or Canada, chances are, you’ve either searched for, bought or sold on something on Craigslist. Why? It is the most diverse Free classified website out in the world! I’m sure we don’t have to tell you what a MONSTER Craigslist is, but just in case…. here are some Craigslist Facts: (source Statisticbrain.com)
Craigslist is the 9th most visited website in the US
40 million ads are posted on Craigslist Every Month!
50 Million Visits Per Day to Craigslist Worldwide
There are 20 Billion Page Views Every Month on Craigslist
50 Million Americans Use Craigslist Every Year
1 Million Jobs Get Posted Every Month
However, in THIS WSO… Instead of coaching, you will have access to my Craigslist training materials PLUS access to some of my best money making materials… ALL IN ONE!

You will learn how you can make money on Craigslist via CPA and/or Affiliate Marketing… Or by promoting your own products, services, website or squeeze page(s) on Craigslist.

Here are just a few ways to make great money from Craigslist:
Promote Your Offline SEO, Web Design, Video Marketing Services, etc.
Sell your own products
Build a huge opt-in list
Create and Sell Lead Generation campaigns for your offline clients
Promote ClickBank Products
Promote Affiliate / CPA Offers
Promote your Business Opportunity/MLM
Generate Leads For Offline Businesses
List for Realtor’s
List for Car Dealers
Buy and Sell Virtually Anything!
Imagine if you had 10, 20, 50, or even 100 or more ads running everyday promoting your product or service… Do you think you could generate some leads that turn into sales? You bet your a$$ you will!

Who is This WSO For?

This WSO is for anyone who wants to learn how they can start making money online via Craigslist virtually right away. We cover how to get ads up, PVA’s, IP addresses, niches, offers, methods, techniques, etc. Everything you need to know to get started and more.

This WSO is NOT for: Someone who is already a super advanced Craigslist marketer.

Coming from Arbitrage Underdog Reloaded?

Great! This course is an awesome way for you to:
MAKE EVEN MORE MONEY from Craigslist
Learn How to Post MULTIPLE Ads on Craigslist
Learn How to Post in OTHER GEO-AREAS on Craigslist
Learn Best Posting Practices and How to Avoid Ghosting, Etc.
Learn OTHER WAYS to Make Money on CL
Learn the BEST NICHES For Arbitrage Underdog
And a whole lot MORE...
What Will This WSO Cover?

This course will cover the following things:
How to Get Ads Up and Running FAST
How to Get/Make UNLIMITED Phone Verified Accounts (PVA’s)
How to connect to THOUSANDS of IP addresses and Cheap Alternatives
Anti-Ghosting Techniques – Get Your Ads Live 90% of The Time!
Monetizing Ideas
Best Posting Practices
And A LOT More!
Do You Want to Make Money Online?

Craigslist happens to be one of the easiest and fastest ways to get traffic and therefore MAKE MONEY from your efforts.

We all know that TRAFFIC = $$$$$.
Or more accurately: TARGETED TRAFFIC = $$$$$.

Craigslist is ranked within the TOP 40 websites in the WORLD for traffic. Even if you were to snag 0.0001% of their traffic you would be in a great position!

Why Let REAL, Targeted Traffic Slip Away?

Craigslist is jam packed with real, targeted leads that are interested in what you have to offer. Just because some networks frown on SOME of the ways people promote on Craigslist (usually by spamming, which we do NOT do) –> Doesn’t mean you should lose out on millions and millions of targeted prospects for your business.

Craigslist is full of targeted leads that are surfing Craigslist because they’re already LOOKING TO BUY! That’s the main difference with Craigslist traffic compared to traffic that you get by ranking on Google for certain keywords and then taking a shot in the dark trying to sell visitors stuff.
People surfing Craigslist are READY TO BUY!

If you know about marketing, you’ll know that those are the best leads you could possible ask for.

So Here’s What You Get:
How to Make Money on Craigslist (Even if you have nothing to sell!)
How to almost never get “ghosted” again!
Ideas to start generating you profits from Craigslist right away
How to keep your ads from getting flagged
What NICHES and offers SELL on Craigslist!
How to post in the US even if you're in another country
And Much, Much More!

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-spec...ost7209581
11-23-2014, 09:38 AM
RE:
Bump! Bump! Bump!
11-23-2014, 03:59 PM
RE:
Bumpity bump bump this!
11-23-2014, 06:02 PM (This post was last modified: 11-23-2014 07:08 PM by JohnMajors.)
RE:
would love this...bump

its in a membership area tho
LIFE BEGINS AT THE END OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE. -- Neale Donald Walsch
11-23-2014, 08:38 PM
RE:
bumppp!! 10 lol
10.gif
11-25-2014, 12:22 AM
RE:
Bump for this
11-25-2014, 05:39 AM
RE:
bump for Craigslist Smasher ...someone!! Love
11-25-2014, 09:10 AM
RE:
Fine golden
Bump this.
11-27-2014, 03:01 AM
RE:
bump bump bump
11-27-2014, 03:47 AM
RE:
Its outdated..I bought this earlier in the year but I can tell you right now CL has undergone some pretty noticeable changes since this product was last updated so it's kind of pointless to want this product. If I find it I will share it...but fair warning by now its a waste of time
58.gif
always +REP those who help you, it's the least you could do.

43.gif