29.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-02-2015, 05:55 AM
[REQ] Clients on Demand from Russell Ruffino
Hey guys ar eyou able to get clients on demand program?
03-15-2015, 08:54 AM
RE:
That's going to be very hard since his program is so exclusive but I sooo want to get my hands on this too!
05-21-2015, 02:19 AM
RE: [REQ] Clients on Demand from Russell Ruffino
Any luck here? Curious about this too...
07-04-2015, 10:08 PM
This will be awesome to get
07-17-2015, 03:13 AM
I spoke to one of his guys a couple of days ago. $10k course. But from looking at the video I was sent about the members area, there is nothing new here. Everything in there is already shared elsewhere, he's just slapped a high price tag on it.
5.gif
07-17-2015, 08:46 AM
(07-17-2015 03:13 AM)kjarva Wrote:  I spoke to one of his guys a couple of days ago. $10k course. But from looking at the video I was sent about the members area, there is nothing new here. Everything in there is already shared elsewhere, he's just slapped a high price tag on it.

What specifically does it include? Can you refer some similar products?

Thanks!
07-17-2015, 08:34 PM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2015 08:40 PM by kjarva.)
Basically from the looks of the members area it goes like so:

Week 1 > Get cash immediately by asking your circle of friends, colleagues, social media connections etc. to sign up with you. Also figure out what you are selling and craft your offer and price point.
Week 2 > All about creating amazing webinars to get people to 'apply to work with you' (see any copywriting course on the bbhf)
Week 3 > How to build a landing page
Week 4 > Automating your webinars (hint - he uses stealth seminar that literally is it)
Week 5 > Creating facebook ads and driving traffic to your webinar signup page (again see any facebook course on bbhf)
Week 6 > Creating a follow up email series
Week 7 > Upsells - once you've got them to buy one high ticket offer, once they are approaching the end of coaching why not offer them a more exclusive package for 3x the price!
Week 8> Buy my shit I just mentioned in week 7

Seriously that's it. Here's the link to the video I was sent if you want to check it out:
Magic Button :
https://russruffino.wistia.com/medias/hn4pmg5wvd
07-20-2015, 04:51 AM
Thanks kjarva!
07-22-2015, 11:22 PM
can you get all the videos?
04-15-2016, 04:47 PM
Can someone please help in getting the videos?
10.gif

55.gif