72.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-07-2015, 03:05 AM
RE: [REQ] Clicksure Clicksure Over $16,000 Earned In 1 Week
(09-05-2015 04:23 AM)PeterRogers Wrote:  
(09-05-2015 03:46 AM)elvee4eva Wrote:  You make me laugh.

Just imagine if all internet marketing vendors think like you, then there won't be any internet marketing courses available for sale.

Also what's the point selling your system in the first place if you don't want people to use it?

Secondly, what the hell are you doing in a Black hat forum if you are not here to leech other people's products.

Admit it, you too have gained from this forum and this is time to give back to just a few members.

And this is a group buy and group buys are not shared outside the small group that buy the product, so unless you have other reasons for closing your training, you have nothing to worry about.

Which one is better?

One member buys from you and shares free with everybody or a few members come together and do a group buy and shares with nobody else, leaving you room for lots of sales opportunities in the future?

(09-05-2015 03:32 AM)lando26 Wrote:  Well it's nice to know that people are trying to get my training free. But too bad. My training is now cut off. This is what screwed me the last time I was raking in thousands. I won't let it happen again. And I see all the names so if you already purchased you have forfeited your training. Thanks and good luck.

He's a loser that when confronted with the shit he does, he just blocks you. Coward move. NO big name marketers can vouch for him. He prays on the newbies.

Do you even know what a big marketer is dumbass? I've been in the game over 10 years working with experienced and inexperienced marketers. I block those I feel are snakes. I block those I feel are risks to my business. Call me a loser, I can careless. Guess it's better than a broke loser. Haha. Nothing more to say. If you or anyone has ever paid me and didn't get my training it's because your high risk. I wouldn't ever keep your money and run. I tell you how to go about getting a refund. I pulled over $12,000 this week, so I d*** sure don't need anyone's money. Don't be salty about it. Kick rocks and move on. That simple!!! Your fault you got caught before you started!
09-07-2015, 03:28 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2015 03:51 PM by PeterRogers.)
(09-07-2015 03:05 AM)lando26 Wrote:  
(09-05-2015 04:23 AM)PeterRogers Wrote:  
(09-05-2015 03:46 AM)elvee4eva Wrote:  You make me laugh.

Just imagine if all internet marketing vendors think like you, then there won't be any internet marketing courses available for sale.

Also what's the point selling your system in the first place if you don't want people to use it?

Secondly, what the hell are you doing in a Black hat forum if you are not here to leech other people's products.

Admit it, you too have gained from this forum and this is time to give back to just a few members.

And this is a group buy and group buys are not shared outside the small group that buy the product, so unless you have other reasons for closing your training, you have nothing to worry about.

Which one is better?

One member buys from you and shares free with everybody or a few members come together and do a group buy and shares with nobody else, leaving you room for lots of sales opportunities in the future?

(09-05-2015 03:32 AM)lando26 Wrote:  Well it's nice to know that people are trying to get my training free. But too bad. My training is now cut off. This is what screwed me the last time I was raking in thousands. I won't let it happen again. And I see all the names so if you already purchased you have forfeited your training. Thanks and good luck.

He's a loser that when confronted with the shit he does, he just blocks you. Coward move. NO big name marketers can vouch for him. He prays on the newbies.

Do you even know what a big marketer is dumbass? I've been in the game over 10 years working with experienced and inexperienced marketers. I block those I feel are snakes. I block those I feel are risks to my business. Call me a loser, I can careless. Guess it's better than a broke loser. Haha. Nothing more to say. If you or anyone has ever paid me and didn't get my training it's because your high risk. I wouldn't ever keep your money and run. I tell you how to go about getting a refund. I pulled over $12,000 this week, so I d*** sure don't need anyone's money. Don't be salty about it. Kick rocks and move on. That simple!!! Your fault you got caught before you started!

Clearly you are dumb. STFU
09-07-2015, 03:40 PM
Nice mugshot

http://www.bustedmugshots.com/ohio/cinci...s/69152281
09-07-2015, 03:59 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2015 04:03 PM by PeterRogers.)
Oh and back in January it was brought to his attention why ppl thought he was a scam. As you can see from the convo "facebook user" is Orlando Coats aka Orlando Lando and then out of nowhere he blocks the user. LoL

http://i58.tinypic.com/15hzpdc.jpg

http://i57.tinypic.com/25p33gy.jpg

And the guy calling him out on the first pic, is a big time marketer making HIGH 6 figures a year.
09-07-2015, 05:22 PM
lol 12k a week and he gets arrested for not paying child support
52.gif
09-08-2015, 12:59 AM
(09-07-2015 05:22 PM)Patrick_Bateman Wrote:  lol 12k a week and he gets arrested for not paying child support

Exactly, but yet he says

"I've been in the game over 10 years working with experienced and inexperienced marketers."

LoL
09-11-2015, 03:37 PM
So did you guys get taken or what?
09-14-2015, 02:38 AM
GB is done and closed.

Thanks
09-18-2015, 05:50 AM
So it appears that the people involved int he group buy DID get scammed.

Orlando Coats or Orlando Logan is definitely a SCAMMER. I pointed out shit about him and then he tried to play it off that it was the other ppl's fault.

Ban him from this forum. Hes nothing but a loser.
09-18-2015, 06:22 AM
Skipped this because of very bad taste.
He sounds like that 12-month-millionaire
aka elders scammer.
Stay away from it.
Peace out.
10.gif

18.gif