42.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-03-2018, 04:31 AM
RE: [REQ] Chris Green and Brian Burt Merch Dojo
Interested 49mmm49mmm49mmm
04-04-2018, 12:51 PM
GB Here :
Quote:http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Hot-...pid2405122
04-05-2018, 06:12 AM
(04-02-2018 05:20 AM)carson Wrote:  
(03-30-2018 06:38 AM)mikem1987 Wrote:  Hopefully someone will do a GB on this one. Chris Green always has great info and his course are always great.

Err, Chris Green is a snake oil salesman, this course promises the world and is designed to get money out of those who can ill afford it. Having said that, he has the inside ear of Amazon Merch (why they trust him says a lot about their gullibility), so he may have something of worth from the inside, he certainly hasn't a clue about how to make money selling shirts, just courses :-)

A sub $10 GB would be about right, I'm sure there are well over 100 members who would pay that, any more and it is just making money out of BBHF members for personal gain.

Wow... a lot of negativity there.

Let me put it this way, the info Chris Green has been sharing for FREE on his FB page has allowed me, and lots of others, to get to tier 2000 in just over a year with an average of just over 7.50 pure profit per sale with sales over 3000 units during that time.

Chris has information that he shares with his DOJO course members only, that is valuable to grow your Merch business, based on that, I paid full price for the DOJO when he launched it as an investment in MY FUTURE.

There will be lots of information there that will allow me to earn my investment back within the training period and lots more during the rest of my time with Merch by Amazon.

If I were to give you the information for free you would probably bitch about the content and would not even try to implement it.

~E~
Thanks Is Only One Cick Away > > > > > > > > > >
04-10-2018, 02:08 AM
This is a polite BUMP of this thread as I have paid for the GB and the OP posts that there are only 3 remaining slots and then we are complete.

I am NOT the starter of the GB and do not know anything about it other than the fact that I paid for a spot (post #28) on the GB Thread and hope to have it completed so I can get the product ASAP.

LINK TO GB:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Hot-...pid2405122
06-11-2018, 05:37 PM
THE COURSE IS AVAILABLE IN ALMOST EVERYWHERE IN INTERNET IN DIFFERENT FILE HOSTING SITE. THE COURSE IS SHARED AS 16.87 GB COURSE ....
56.gif
06-11-2018, 06:07 PM
bump bump bump
11-22-2018, 04:46 PM
bump bump bump
11-22-2018, 05:42 PM
Why bump? Just google it. It's useless bullshit BTW

14.gif