65.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-17-2018, 02:16 AM
[REQ] COPY N PASTE AMAZON ARBITRAGE SYSTEM
I saw this in my inbox today. I believe it will be worth having this system.

Here is the link to the webinar
Code:
http://ecom.institute/arbitrage-suite?ims=vouyk&utm_campaign=REPLAY+PAGE+EMAIL&utm_source=REPLAY+PAGE+EMAIL

Can anyone share this or organize a GB?

This is worth buying.
06-17-2018, 02:48 AM (This post was last modified: 06-17-2018 02:51 AM by webman9.)
RE: [REQ] COPY N PASTE AMAZON ARBITRAGE SYSTEM
From Amazons website:
This type of arbitrage is against Amazon's terms of service and will get your account shutdown.

Quote:Drop shipping, or allowing a third party to fulfill orders to customers on your behalf, is generally acceptable. If you intend to fulfill orders using a drop shipper, you must always:

Be the seller of record of your products;
Identify yourself as the seller of your products on all packing slips and other information included or provided in connection with them;
Be responsible for accepting and processing customer returns of your products; and
Comply with all other terms of your seller agreement and applicable Amazon policies.

Examples of drop shipping that is not permitted:

Purchasing products from another online retailer and having that retailer ship directly to customers; or

Shipping orders with packing slips, invoices, or other information indicating a seller
name or contact information other than your own.

Failure to comply with these requirements may result in the suspension or removal of your selling privileges.
06-19-2018, 02:08 AM
@webman9, Thanks for this update
07-11-2018, 03:05 AM
Bump for Arbitrage Suite.
07-12-2018, 06:44 AM
Interested!
60.gif
07-19-2018, 12:02 AM
Bump for this one. This guy is making money with this system. It is really against Amazon TOS?
07-19-2018, 03:08 AM
(07-19-2018 12:02 AM)cashkits Wrote:  Bump for this one. This guy is making money with this system. It is really against Amazon TOS?
Nope. Read it. It's available on official website.
07-28-2018, 05:09 AM
Is this even shareable? I see they have this as a monthly software for $197, so I'm guessing the software is in the cloud
07-28-2018, 10:54 AM
(07-19-2018 03:08 AM)janetmorin Wrote:  
(07-19-2018 12:02 AM)cashkits Wrote:  Bump for this one. This guy is making money with this system. It is really against Amazon TOS?
Nope. Read it. It's available on official website.

Yes. Faster way to get BAN ! LOL Mad Slap Hitface
07-31-2018, 02:34 AM (This post was last modified: 07-31-2018 02:35 AM by zynet.)
Think about this, you go to amazon to buy a product from a seller and then you get a product shipped to you from Walmart! If you listen closely to that guy, he tells you: "IF you get customer complaints", to call the customer and explain to them that you "provided a service because you found the product for less"

Guess how fast your amazon account will get shut down??
32.gif

62.gif