11.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-13-2013, 09:25 PM
RE:
please share this!!

[Image: 200aday.jpg]
11-14-2013, 07:22 PM
RE:
Of course she'll be able to do 2k in three days... if she already tested and found a product or products that sell well, and tested the funnel. In the end, she can ramp up traffic and get it. The course is worth it because of the interaction and actually having to spend 3 days of focused work with a mentor. that is what is being payed for... speed of implementation. I'm sure the info and tactics are already shared in several products here.

From what I saw, the magic sauce is social lead freak and using paid traffic to target and retarget your email list contacts on facebook and choosing niches that are recreational so that people go to facebook and engage frequently. These are hyper responsive customers that buy everything. There are niches I buy a LOT of stuff in, so competition isn't an issue... pushing a product and making a great offer with good copywriting is.

What I'm also interested is in the design of the unbounce pages, that I can replicate easily using optimizepress 2. The A/B testing capacity is awesome, but there are other ways.

Anyway, hope that helps. ANy other insights from what the webinar taught?
11-14-2013, 08:12 PM
RE:
(11-14-2013 07:22 PM)Mastermamo Wrote:  Of course she'll be able to do 2k in three days... if she already tested and found a product or products that sell well, and tested the funnel. In the end, she can ramp up traffic and get it. The course is worth it because of the interaction and actually having to spend 3 days of focused work with a mentor. that is what is being payed for... speed of implementation. I'm sure the info and tactics are already shared in several products here.

From what I saw, the magic sauce is social lead freak and using paid traffic to target and retarget your email list contacts on facebook and choosing niches that are recreational so that people go to facebook and engage frequently. These are hyper responsive customers that buy everything. There are niches I buy a LOT of stuff in, so competition isn't an issue... pushing a product and making a great offer with good copywriting is.

What I'm also interested is in the design of the unbounce pages, that I can replicate easily using optimizepress 2. The A/B testing capacity is awesome, but there are other ways.

Anyway, hope that helps. ANy other insights from what the webinar taught?
Well put...you almost gave the whole cookie away. Love
11-14-2013, 08:28 PM
RE:
nice tits lovebear lol

[Image: 200aday.jpg]
11-16-2013, 01:41 PM
RE:
Bump for this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
80.gif
One Love.
11-16-2013, 05:00 PM
RE:
BBF PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH THE COMMUNITY !!!!!!!!
11-16-2013, 05:10 PM
RE:
yeah I'd love to get my paws on this one!
11-17-2013, 12:48 AM
RE: Does Anybody Have This?
I'd like to get this training too.
11-17-2013, 12:57 PM
RE:
please share this!!
11-18-2013, 05:07 AM
RE:
I'd love to get this training. Someone please share or include me in the GB if possible.
64.gif

59.gif