52.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-07-2015, 01:02 AM
[REQ] Badly Looking For this Script - Already Most Wanted on The BBF
Respected All,

I'm looking for virallist script latest v1.0.1 with new update
(which is already most wanted script at BBF )

Demo/Sales

Please Upload frnds... Happydance

regards
10-07-2015, 01:48 AM
RE: [REQ] Badly Looking For this Script - Already Most Wanted on The BBF
up up up friends
10-07-2015, 01:58 AM
This is already shared here by xplooosive,
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...cebook-App
Stop complaining,
i told you before now telling it again, this script working fine on my server. And others saying the same thing that it's working on their server too.
If you can't get this script working, it's your fault, the script is fine.
Double check the requirements and follow the documentation.
Besides, this is not Codecanyon and the member here who shared this script is not the author. If you need support then go to Codecanyon, buy it and get support from the author.

If you keep doing this(making thread and post about this script not working), me or someone will report your account and mods will ban you.
10-07-2015, 02:07 AM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2015 02:18 AM by hardy73.)
i'm asking about new vrsn man , there is uploade old one .. have you link v1.0.1 with new update ?? then please share ... and first read the full post then after reply please.. thanks

and one thing more which link you share here , files .rar is password protected .. and they don't replying about the password even requested lot time ... so why need to put the password here if some one want to share with all ... so have you password of that file please ??? thanks

i got password ... so just reply about new vrsn of script which m looking for ... thanks
10-07-2015, 02:19 AM
(10-07-2015 02:07 AM)hardy73 Wrote:  i'm asking about new vrsn man , there is uploade old one .. have you link v1.0.1 with new update ?? then please share ... and first read the full post then after reply please.. thanks

and one thing more which link you share here , files .rar is password protected .. and they don't replying about the password even requested lot time ... so why need to put the password here if some one want to share with all ... so have you password of that file please ??? thanks

LOL, i made my reply after reading your post.
Last update version of this script is v1.0.2, and already shared here by members of BBHF.
Password is in the front page of this section:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Forum-Softw...s-and-Bots
39.gif
10-07-2015, 04:28 AM
facing that error on screen when i'm click "create" button at the fromt page and same eror on "widgets" in the admin panel ..

[Image: error.png]

my host on ipage.com

so welcome to you for help if you can .. thanks
10-07-2015, 04:38 AM
(10-07-2015 01:02 AM)hardy73 Wrote:  Respected All,

I'm looking for virallist script latest v1.0.1 with new update
(which is already most wanted script at BBF )

Demo/Sales

Please Upload frnds... Happydance

regards

Need it badly? Go buy it! Simple! If the version that is already shared dont work for you... Go buy it!
:)

28.gif