26.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-10-2017, 01:42 AM
RE: [REQ] Azon Breeze - Amazon Affiliates - Build Your Most Profitable Site Faster Than Ever Before By Erica Stone
I'm in too !
07-10-2017, 05:39 AM
RE: [REQ] Azon Breeze - Amazon Affiliates - Build Your Most Profitable Site Faster Tha...
(07-09-2017 04:44 PM)Tara Wrote:  Thanks Samuraiwarrior! I'll be in!

Payment link for Azon Breeze by Erica Stone sent!

(07-10-2017 01:42 AM)linleewil71 Wrote:  I'm in too !

You need to enable your PM in order to receive PM from me.
"linleewil71 has private messaging disabled. You cannot send private messages to this user."
07-10-2017, 05:40 AM
RE: [REQ] Azon Breeze - Amazon Affiliates - Build Your Most Profitable Site Faster Tha...
07-10-2017, 07:47 AM
RE: [REQ] Azon Breeze - Amazon Affiliates - Build Your Most Profitable Site Faster Than Ever Before By Erica Stone
I can't get in :(
07-10-2017, 08:34 AM
Enabled the pm now ! Sorry about that
10.gif
07-10-2017, 09:03 AM
(07-10-2017 07:47 AM)bubi1982 Wrote:  I can't get in :(

You need to sign up to be a GB Lover to access GB threads.
Anyway, I have PM you payment link for Azon Breeze

(07-10-2017 08:34 AM)linleewil71 Wrote:  Enabled the pm now ! Sorry about that

Payment link for Azon Breeze sent!
07-12-2017, 10:14 AM
07-13-2017, 12:35 AM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2017 07:10 PM by enad.)
I don't have Amazon affiliate account.

It seems it's not easy to get accepted to Amazon affiliate program these days, since one need to have old website/ blog.
Moreover one needs to furnish complicated tax details in order to get into Amazon affiliate program

Even although, I own few websites, it's not easy to fill tax form details fields easily as some required fields in that form are too complicated for Non-US International Amazon Affiliate applicants.
Even, they ask to take printout of some pdf of some part of Tax details of Registration form and fill details alongwith signatures manually and send it back to USA Address manually by Post rather than completing Registration online

Also , most of Amazon Affiliate products pay less than 10% affiliate commissions. Taking into account , too much competition from fellow affiliates promoting same products alongwith Amazon's regular hammering with strictest rules and regulation for affiliates/ affiliate sites, it doesn't apprear big deal

If these issues are solved, i'll like to join ongoing GB for this, as credibility of Erica Stone is never in a doubt

Edit :- Thanks Smithnowt for liking my comment.
Lets make this forum realistic rather than going for blind catwalk
07-13-2017, 10:13 AM
Very well expressed, thank you:
(07-13-2017 12:35 AM)enad Wrote:  I don't have Amazon affiliate account. It seems it's not easy to get accepted to Amazon affiliate account these days, since you need to have old website, also we need to furnish tax details in order to get into Amazon affiate program
If these issues are solved, i'll like to join ongoing GB for this

I've said these things as well - and then others say 'Nah, its very easy !!'
OK, then why doesn't somebody PROVE that ?!?
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
07-17-2017, 01:52 PM
Here you go:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...rica-Stone
9.gif

13.gif