71.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-12-2015, 10:33 PM
RE:
Here is the Quick Start Guide - not much to it.
Magic Button :
http://mir.cr/1KVQE63T
Cheers,
NoJob
This is a message to all those who don't understand, "Sharing is Caring". If you aren't working to make this a better place (ie having a REP of at least 100) don't ask me for help. Everyone has something on their hard drive they can share. Everyone has the time to offer a review or create a mirror! Thanks
03-12-2015, 11:33 PM
RE:
Welcome

I don't know if this is Jessie the Old Leecher or Malice doing some Jedi mind tricks - Hah, I Love the Zero REP Sad Faced smile Confused Confused Confused

br

(03-12-2015 09:59 PM)jessie Wrote:  I'm an OLD LEECHER with ZERO REP. Confused
Now i'm starting sharing. This is my 3rd share!!!
Please add some rep+ if you like what i share.
Thank you! Smile

Shared here:

[GET] Ant Aladdin Cracked by Malice
03-13-2015, 07:59 AM (This post was last modified: 03-13-2015 08:01 AM by Malice.)
RE:
(03-12-2015 11:33 PM)Uridium Wrote:   Welcome

I don't know if this is Jessie the Old Leecher or Malice doing some Jedi mind tricks - Hah, I Love the Zero REP Sad Faced smile Confused Confused Confused

br
LoL! No Jedi tricks here. Biggrin It was some old leecher who pulled that from a forum I MOD at and shared it here to rep whore.....after I had already shared it here! then went around spamming links back to his thread where he re-shared my file so he could try and get more REP.... thankfully a bunch of awesome people called Jessie out on it and a Mod merged his thread with mine to solve the issue. 42rock
always +REP those who help you, it's the least you could do.
03-13-2015, 10:39 PM
RE:
Wow, thanks for that. I was confused by that Old Leecher!

Have to give you credit for dealing with some of the stuff that happens on the forums. Being a cracker seems like a lot of work but dealing with some of the people is just insane!

79.gif