34.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-14-2019, 10:04 AM
[REQ] 2 Books By Teri Mahaney, Ph.D.
Hi!

I've been searching ALL OVER and cannot find either book in digital format:
(Both by Teri Mahaney, Ph.D.)

* SuperSleep: The Ultimate Power to Change Your Life
(This is the one I want MOST, please... :) )
[Image: 49717544_2281497818775071_36275754521035...Nw%3D%3D.2]

and

* Change Your Mind/Life
[Image: 417A08B5WTL._SX314_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]

By any chance, can someone find these 2 Gems in Digital Format anywhere?

Thanks!

:D
01-25-2021, 07:03 AM
RE: [REQ] 2 Books By Teri Mahaney, Ph.D.
I would to read her books.
01-26-2021, 10:25 AM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2021 10:39 AM by layna61524.)
RE: [REQ] 2 Books By Teri Mahaney, Ph.D.

@IWontTell: I found the Change Your Mind/Life ebook digitally over at archive.org.

You will need to register an account with archive.org (if you don't already have one) in order to "borrow" it.

You will also need to download, install and activate Adobe Digital Editions on your computer. And that's a process, I can assure you.

But it seems to me that archive.org has changed the user interface on the site --- at least as far as borrowing certain e-books is concerned.

There was a time when almost any book you borrowed digitally could be transferred to Adobe Digital Editions via download. Then you could use another application, such as ePubor Ultimate (I use the desktop version) to strip the Digital Rights Management (DRE) from the book and then convert it to a PDF, e-pub or mobi format at the same time.

Those are the steps I used to take to share certain hard-to-find titles on BBHF forum. But it looks like archive is making one jump through hoops now; as is the case of this book. I could not find a download link to get it onto my computer or into Adobe Digital Editions. So it seems they expect the borrower to read it on their website, which is insane.

When I logged into my Archive.org account and borrowed this book, there was a notice that a 14-day loan was required to get this title in a Portable Document Format (PDF) but there was nothing otherwise to inform me how to go about getting that longer loan. My loan was for an hour --- not enough time to get comfortable and go through the book and there is a lot of good information in that book!

I dashed off an email to them asking what's up?! I don't know that I will hear back.

Anyway, here is the link to see this book over at archive:

CHANGE YOUR MIND/LIFE - TERI MAHANEY, PH.D.
Magic Button :
Code:
https://archive.org/details/changeyourmindli0000maha

If this is too much of an adventure for you (and I wouldn't blame anyone who doesn't want to go through what I just described) here is the Amazon.com link where you can buy it for peanuts (and even cheaper if you buy it in paperback edition from Amazon resellers):

CHANGE YOUR MIND/LIFE - BUY/PAPERBACK EDITION
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.amazon.com/Change-Your-Mind-Ph-D-Mahaney/dp/0962414018/ref=sr_1_1

SUPERSLEEP: THE ULTIMATE POWER
TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE

As for the other title you requested, I cannot find it anywhere digitally. It's a paperback over at Amazon and fairly expensive paperback, I might add. There are options to buy it from third party vendors for a more civilized price. I know you want this digitally but if you want it badly enough, you may want to bite the bullet and buy it used, from one of the Amazon resellers.

You can get this in paperback for as little as $7.54 from resellers.

Here's the Amazon.com link for that title:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.amazon.com/SuperSleep-Ultimate-Power-Change-Your/dp/0806523360/ref=sr_1_2

AND WHILE YOU ARE WAITING...

I know this isn't something you asked for but while you're waiting, here is a link where you can grab a few freebie downloads from the Change Your Mind/Life site:

FREEBIE DOWNLOADS
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.changeyourmind.com/?s=download

NOTE: I noticed a couple of "downloads" did not appear as clickable links so, I'm aware of that but please don't post to ask about it because this is not my site and there's nothing I can do. Perhaps these downloads were once links to one of Dr. Mahaney's partners' sites that have seen been moved or no longer available.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful than I've tried to be with this information.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524

52.gif