9.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-30-2014, 02:28 AM
[REQ] $15000 in 30 Days Rewriting Sales Letters For Real Estate!
successkickstarter;9048595 Wrote:
[Image: 4i43.png]

Money On Demand:Cash Machine - YouTube

[Image: btncmbo_40939.png]

My interest in this WSO was piqued by the fact that it seemed to revolve entirely around writing. Writing is my forté, so it immediately struck a chord with me.

The WSO comprises of a 20-page PDF book, and as Evan states, it contains no fluff or filler; it's 20 pages of good, content.

All in all, it is a sound plan for making a reasonable amount of money. Evan suggests to spend around 4 hours per day working, which should yield something in the region of $388. Ramp it up to work longer and your potential income will increase accordingly.

He provides several web sites to visit to source potential clients and he also includes sample emails to send, and spreadsheets for record keeping.

Let's be frank - this WSO won't make you a million dollars overnight, but if you apply Evan's teaching and have the ability to write appealing, descriptive content, you should be able to make $388+ most days. That sounds more than reasonable to me!

Annie Pot

[Image: 6hua.png]

[Image: 1ruq.png]

[Image: mbm4.png]

[Image: llu8.png]

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-spec...state.html
03-30-2014, 02:43 AM
RE:
looks really good .........
04-23-2014, 10:30 PM
RE:
does anyone has this to share ?
thanks
04-24-2014, 03:25 AM
RE:
If you read the wso thread, someone is picking it apart because he thinks the OP is doing grey hat at best. If you study from the masters of copywriting, a whole world of potential clients will be available to you, not just in real estate.
04-24-2014, 05:43 AM
RE:
Here you go:

Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-15000-in-30-Days-Rewriting-Sales-Letters-For-Real-Estate
72.gif

35.gif