65.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-26-2014, 07:41 AM
[REQ] 0FFLINER WSO OF THE YEAR - Ultimate Blueprint To Starting Your Own Web Agency
PHP Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/1018624-offliner-wso-year-ultimate-blueprint-starting-your-own-web-agency.html 

This guy has some good offline posts on the WF. Would love to see this if anyone can find it to share with us, thanks.

Stop Calling Yourself a Freelancer, and Start Cashing In

The Ultimate Blueprint In Starting Your Own Web Based Business and Easily Make 5 Figures a Month

How To Start A Web Agency
Alright Warriors,

Many of you have seen me around. After over 5,000 posts on this message board, and with thousands and thousands of "thanks" given for small posts that have helped people, I decided to make a product to hopefully help thousands more.

After years of being on the Warrior Forum, and the reputation I've worked hard to build up, it is a pretty high risk for me to put out a product and have it not be insane value for those who buy it.

That being said, I made sure it wouldn't be a risk at all. It's not a risk for me to put it out, and it's not a risk for you to buy it. This includes information that some "consultant" coaches aren't even matching with $700 courses.

Just some of the stuff you will learn:
  • Proper Business Setup
  • Payment Processing without being dependent on PayPal
  • Different forms of lead generation and client acquisition
  • Scripts for Cold Calling
  • Detailed Email Marketing Strategies
You will learn how to get clients with:
  • Cold Calling
  • Email Marketing
  • LinkedIn
  • Direct Mail
  • Print Advertisements
  • And my always coveted, Craigslist super strategy
  • AND MORE!
See, when I started out in this business, I struggled hard. I got into it because I was broke, borderline homeless, served with an eviction notice. I've been able to build a business out of desperation that has literally saved my life so many times! I've made lots of mistakes throughout my journey. Some have been very costly. Now with this blueprint, you can avoid the same mistakes I made, enjoy the successes I had much faster, and build an empire.

Using techniques and strategies outlined in this guide, people have grown $30,000/mo businesses in less than 6 months.

This guide will cover absolutely everything you need to know. Even if you don't know how to design a website, I cover outsourcing. Even if you don't know how to do Local SEO for clients, and can't afford to outsource it, I show you the basics in how you will rank the majority of clients you will ever have. Maybe you want to offer Reputation Management services, I show you how to do that as well.

Whatever you need to get started, is covered in this blueprint.

You do not need to suffer from information overload, analysis paralysis anymore. You can literally get started tomorrow. I would say today but this main guide is 118 pages of extreme value so you need a little bit of digesting time.

But wait...

This product might not be for you.....

If you're one of those people that just want to collect information and not do anything with the knowledge you gain, this WSO isn't for you.

If you're somebody that's jumping around from doing all these different things and nothing is working out, then save your money, this guide will only work for those willing to put in the work.

If you think you can get rich overnight by doing this... I guess it depends on your definition of rich, but you probably shouldn't buy it unless you're willing to work hard.

See the truth is, no matter what kind of WSO is published, and whether it is great or if it's complete garbage, you'll never make money by just having the knowledge and learning about someone's teachings. You have to work, and usually anything worth while involves hard work.

11-26-2014, 09:45 AM
RE:
Bumpity bump bump this.
11-27-2014, 02:25 AM
RE:
bump for this
11-27-2014, 04:03 AM
RE:
bump for this :-)
11-27-2014, 05:25 PM
RE:
This WSO has been closed. Any chance someone can still find it?
28.gif
11-28-2014, 07:04 AM
RE:
I love offline material. Would like to see this as well.
11-28-2014, 07:13 AM
RE:
bumperoooooo
11-30-2014, 04:54 AM
RE:
bumppp for this
11-30-2014, 03:21 PM
RE:
I don't think many people bought this WSO since it was closed so soon.

Two people posted a review of this WSO in the thread. Maybe we should try contact them and see if we can get it from them?
12-01-2014, 10:20 AM
RE:
(11-30-2014 03:21 PM)LightningOne Wrote:  Two people posted a review of this WSO in the thread. Maybe we should try contact them and see if we can get it from them?
As you suggested, it would be great if you contact them and get a copy for us. Good luck!
71.gif

75.gif