46.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-17-2020, 03:55 AM
RE: REQ: ✅✅TUBE MASTERY and MONETIZATION 2.0 MATT PAR✅✅
Awesome! thanks for posting this.
Let's get 2.0 Happydance Happydance Happydance
07-17-2020, 06:01 PM
Is this similar to his course from 2018?

About 32 videos, most 1min-4mins, a couple 7mins or so?

If so, really good information but I'd be really annoyed if I spent $600 on it. He could have included everything in a amazing forum post or a 20-30 min vid.

By the end you know how to- kinda:
- Says you need voice-overs and can do it with a phone or computer but doesn't tell you how.
- Suggests using individual google accounts for each YT vid in case 1 account gets taken down, but says to verify the YT account using your phone (surely they'll link all your accounts that way?) and use the same adsence account on all vids.
- Gives a few examples of niches but doesn't really dive that deep - I've seen him more in deapth on his YT channel!
07-18-2020, 03:26 AM
(07-17-2020 06:01 PM)cwbbhf Wrote:  Is this similar to his course from 2018?

About 32 videos, most 1min-4mins, a couple 7mins or so?

If so, really good information but I'd be really annoyed if I spent $600 on it. He could have included everything in a amazing forum post or a 20-30 min vid.

By the end you know how to- kinda:
- Says you need voice-overs and can do it with a phone or computer but doesn't tell you how.
- Suggests using individual google accounts for each YT vid in case 1 account gets taken down, but says to verify the YT account using your phone (surely they'll link all your accounts that way?) and use the same adsence account on all vids.
- Gives a few examples of niches but doesn't really dive that deep - I've seen him more in deapth on his YT channel!

IMO the biggest takeaway is how he does similar metadata, keyword mining, and compiling 33 videos and content strategizing. Plus the other little tricks and tips here and there. Is it worth $600? Meh. No course in my opinion is ever worth that much but is it extremely valuable info? yes.
07-18-2020, 05:25 AM
It could be fake scarcity but salespage says its going to close today.
07-18-2020, 06:25 AM
If it's the one I saw he was basically saying upload 33 videos that are in creative commons - but everything I've heard says that you won't get monetized that way?
40.gif
07-20-2020, 02:11 AM
(07-18-2020 06:25 AM)cwbbhf Wrote:  If it's the one I saw he was basically saying upload 33 videos that are in creative commons - but everything I've heard says that you won't get monetized that way?

33 videos yes but he talks about how you can get stock free footage from pixabay, storyblocks, etc and use those in your videos. What I do however is this:

Say I'm doing a video a top 10 dog breeds in the world. Instead of hunting for footage of each dog, I actually just find the best video on youtube of top 10 dog breeds in the world and use that.

Then I edit out the outro, intro and any 'subscribe to this channel' portions of clips I can, even if I have to zoom/pan.

Then I add my own narration and music and change up the order, for example: If their order of the footage was:

1) Labrador
2) Husky
3) Blue Heeler
4) Irish wolfhound
etc...

I randomize the order to

1) husky
2) Irish wolfhound
3) Labrador
4) blue heeler
etc. You get the picture

I just swap the order so the intro and outro is my own and the order is unique.
Here's the thing though, this technique works best when you're using other videos that are ALREADY COMPILING FOOTAGE THAT IS NOT THEIR OWN. Why is this? Because they will have already most likely edited it together in a way that's not copyright detectable and changing up clips every few seconds.

You CAN do this technique for a single video but It can get risky because now you're just using someone else entire footage that belongs to them and calling it your own. People say oh it's fair use but that's for a judge in a court of law to decide.

AGAIN: That's why this technique you only really want to use on top 10 videos or videos that are already compilation style because the videos are compiled of MANY DIFFERENT SOURCES OF VIDEOS, ALL FROM DIFFERENT OWNERS, Thus, MAKING IT SO YOU'RE NOT PULLING ALL CONTENT FROM ONE PRIMARY SOURCE.

And hey, if their video is all stock footage than you're safe anyway. Hope this technique helps those out there. This allows you to virtually copy just about any big top 10 channel imo. Aside from rewriting the script and narrating the editing is super easy.
07-23-2020, 05:28 AM
bump for any body who care for this
07-25-2020, 02:15 AM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2020 02:15 AM by Chrome.)
Just wonder if you can use somebody's blog content on youtube? I mean transfer text to video content... Would youtube consider it as unique or doubled content?
07-25-2020, 08:51 AM
(07-25-2020 02:15 AM)Chrome Wrote:  Just wonder if you can use somebody's blog content on youtube? I mean transfer text to video content... Would youtube consider it as unique or doubled content?

The only risk you run there is not monetizing, it's having the article writer/website/copyright owner find out and striking your videos.

If you reached to the writer or website owner before hand and asked them and got permission you would have a go.

YouTube doesn't worry too much about reused content if it's your own. For example: I have a channel that releases about 3x 12 videos a day, then another channel (both are monetized btw) that releases all those 3 videos in one long 30-40 min video. Since it's mainly my voice, I just change the picture in the video (The video is one long still) so it's technically 'unique' and I'm obviously not going to strike against my own content.

Got this idea from Jamie Tech :)
07-25-2020, 09:04 AM
(07-25-2020 08:51 AM)Blackjack ATX Wrote:  
(07-25-2020 02:15 AM)Chrome Wrote:  Just wonder if you can use somebody's blog content on youtube? I mean transfer text to video content... Would youtube consider it as unique or doubled content?

The only risk you run there is not monetizing, it's having the article writer/website/copyright owner find out and striking your videos.

If you reached to the writer or website owner before hand and asked them and got permission you would have a go.

YouTube doesn't worry too much about reused content if it's your own. For example: I have a channel that releases about 3x 12 videos a day, then another channel (both are monetized btw) that releases all those 3 videos in one long 30-40 min video. Since it's mainly my voice, I just change the picture in the video (The video is one long still) so it's technically 'unique' and I'm obviously not going to strike against my own content.

Got this idea from Jamie Tech :)

Got it. Interesting.. thanks!
47.gif

46.gif
Free counters!