46.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

11-09-2014, 08:49 AM
RE:
Hi i have a question.

I was sent a PM by someone the other day that i don't know and has no posts and no reps but was giving me links to a course is that normal?..

I followed the link i but didn't download it thinking there might be something else in the download oh yea it a Torrent for Brittany Lynch - Six Figures Lifestyle

Thanks
11-09-2014, 04:12 PM
RE:
(11-09-2014 08:49 AM)Crashman007 Wrote:  Hi i have a question.

I was sent a PM by someone the other day that i don't know and has no posts and no reps but was giving me links to a course is that normal?..

I followed the link i but didn't download it thinking there might be something else in the download oh yea it a Torrent for Brittany Lynch - Six Figures Lifestyle

Thanks
I know who you're talking. He's the guy I just banned for trying to sell passwords to his torrent files.

The game is to get you to download the files and then when you try to open them they are locked using a non forum password. When you contact them for the password, they'll send you a payment link or PP email to buy the password. Oldest scam in the book.

Don't even reply to them, just forward it to me and I'll ban them without warning.

If anyone else sees anyone else doing that kind of shit on here, PM me and they'll swiftly get the ban hammer.
11-12-2014, 01:38 AM
RE:
Hi NonConformer,

Thanks for the Lesson! Sir!

Yea i don't Download anything unless its from a legit situation..

Thank you!!
12-23-2014, 04:52 AM
RE:
haaa ...just my two cents I think some of these GB starters are product owners who establish a GB before someone in the BBHF shares their product for free....so they try to capitalize on it letting only a few people in and keeping it away from the non and also VIP....BBHF

in a nutshell they still yet making money before their product leaks into the community.

also some of them are spies who kill links in a few minutes I cant remember how many links i have seen in a few years just get deleted or taking down within minutes....its because they are among us...lurking and watching i should invite them to my Lurking leeching AAA meetings..lol

I hope to be a great contributor in this forum someday....so bite me fake GB starters
Closed

49.gif