48.gif

Poll: you like the idea or not ?
YES
NO
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-06-2017, 04:47 AM
RE: STOPPING SPAM POSTS - THE ULTIMATE THREAD
I have to agree its annoying see all those old threads bumped to request coupons.
Even if we could get a coupon is so many threads at the same time by the same person.
12-06-2017, 05:01 AM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2017 05:02 AM by bs00001.)
Everyone has their own desire for a certain interesting topic or several udemy courses they want or like, so we cannot totally prohibit members to bump old threads.

Also (at least for myself) we can treat this bump action as a REMINDER for us to search for new valid coupons for old courses... since we cannot remember all courses name in our mind.

So I said "For me, acceptable for a member as less than 5 old threads.... bump in a day." Maybe u guys can also have your own Max numbers..

But we do cannot tolerate a member who bump too much old threads in a short period of time!

And the most important is that: Whenever we discover any new valid coupons, we'll definitely share them ASAP.
All Threads created by me... U can still discover MANY VALID COUPONS and useful stuffs in here!! CHECK IT OUT!!
http://bestblackhatforum.com/search.php?...uid=274142
12-06-2017, 05:34 AM
It's annoying as shit altogether.

I have been seeing these threads from what, a couple of years old, being bumped for new coupons and in mind I think like "WTF shitheads, you are asking for a coupon for a thread which was created in 2015???"

I am all towards this rule fellas. I will report to mods.

This is a MyBB powered forum. There'd definitely be an option to report the user who abuses the forum. Probably mods and admins should look at this pretty seriously.

I am all in guys. This thread should be a sticky with a different color to gather more eyeballs and gather strength.

Let me know.
12-06-2017, 05:43 AM
I completely agree with the idea.
In fact I recently sent PM to Mod regarding those 2 members who were posting 10bucks coupons.

just a suggestion,
Asking for new coupons in age old posted course shouldn't be allowed at all.

Regards,
Cg
12-06-2017, 05:55 AM
Same with can i have a review copy i am sure that the owner of a product knows if and how many copies wants to give out so i see those whiners like the same freebies seekers who do not even use the product they are begging for..........my 5 cents guys!!
34.gif
12-06-2017, 08:08 AM
[quote='fouadfo2sh' pid='2289257' dateline='1512482866']
[quote='bs00001' pid='2289254' dateline='1512482549']
For me, acceptable for a member as less than 5 threads....

but this "Kriss"? TOO MUCH!!!!!! Really ANNOYING!!! And also what he did pushes New threads to 2nd page....

So I COMPLETELY AGREE with what fouadfo2sh said!
[/quote]

thanks bs00001 for supporting the idea, and I like the limit of 5, let's see what other members think of it
[/quote]

I've seen "bs" bump threads. He also attacks newbs who make mistakes while posting, he's the reason why I don't share coupons I've found anymore.
I vote he gets kicked out of the forum first as a sign of fairness by the Admin.
12-06-2017, 08:08 AM
I like the idea, and I like the 5 bump limit before it's considered spamming. Honestly, how many people are going to actually use a course from 2015 along with TEN more courses in any decent amount of time, and try to claim the newer courses at the same time. That's not helping; that's called hoarding. I've passed up quite a few courses because I know I won't get to them as soon as I'd like, or they're not applicable to me and I'd rather see others benefit from it.

I think instructors should be included in the spam reporting part. As much as I appreciate them taking the time to share their course, it's very impolite to come into a place and ignore the rules that are literally in your face, because they don't want to take the time to go back into the thread they originally created to update it.

At one point in time I was considering going above and beyond and personally contacting instructors to see if they'd have any coupons they'd like to share, but with how many people hoarde courses and spam bump old threads (in some cases nearly 3 year old courses) I didn't see it being much of a benefit for instructors. If the instructors want to come here and share their courses they are absolutely welcome. I just hope they follow the rules and play nicely.

Until the section stops being a place for hoarders and spammers, I'll stick with posting freebies and courses that I know have tons of coupons available.
12-06-2017, 08:59 AM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2017 01:32 PM by bs00001.)
[quote='FredB' pid='2289580' dateline='1512511684']
I've seen "bs" bump threads. He also attacks newbs who make mistakes while posting, he's the reason why I don't share coupons I've found anymore.
I vote he gets kicked out of the forum first as a sign of fairness by the Admin.
[/quote]

FredB suddenly pops out and do want this PUBLIC VOTE becomes PERSONAL HATE VOTE against me!

Oh, U do always want to find faults with me and want to kick me out as usual....Everyone knows that U HAVE PERSONAL HATE TOWARDS ME!! but I'M STILL HERE!

Up to now, U just shared less than 25 new threads in this "Udemy 100% FREE for LIMITED TIME" section.. still treating yourself as a "Very important person" here?

Oh, U don't share coupons now...so what? Any one cares and speak out loud in public to ask u to share coupons? Sorry, seems ....no one. On the other hand, other great sharers in this section always do their great job as usual, much much more productive than what u did. They're still doing their humble sharing job as humble as usual.

All Threads created by me...Most in this "Udemy 100% FREE for LIMITED TIME" section
http://bestblackhatforum.com/search.php?action=finduserthreads&uid=274142

Even I created many new sharing threads as many as 20 pages in this section, I still NEVER THINK I'm a VIP sharer here! I'm just following the footsteps of those great sharers .....creating many sharing threads and as humble as usual. (Of course, I'm not productive as them.)

Pls Pls FredB be HUMBLE, don't make us laugh again.....
All Threads created by me... U can still discover MANY VALID COUPONS and useful stuffs in here!! CHECK IT OUT!!
http://bestblackhatforum.com/search.php?...uid=274142
12-06-2017, 10:28 AM
[quote='paoloo3' pid='2289501' dateline='1512503744']
Same with can i have a review copy i am sure that the owner of a product knows if and how many copies wants to give out so i see those whiners like the same freebies seekers who do not even use the product they are begging for..........my 5 cents guys!!
[/quote]

There is nothing wrong with asking for review copy. First, it's a feedback for the author's course. Second, "review" is just another way to say "thank you" for the author's kindness for sharing his/her course for free. And from that review, the author can improve his/her course in the future. You don't want to take their courses for free and run like an ungrateful leecher, right? I can't see anything wrong with that. Yes, it's unethical to ask for "5 stars" or "good review" although the course is not good. But if the author just asks for "review" then give your honest review. It's just win-win. We help them, they help us. Simple
12-06-2017, 10:05 PM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2017 10:50 PM by Kriss.)
Ok, I confirm that I have entered into these threads for new coupons, but this only proves that I am interested in this subject.

I support here the sentence on the subject which @groggy wrote.
[quote='groggy' pid='2289350' dateline='1512490754']
So what do the guys that have solid ties to course creators say? Do you think "bumping" for a new code actually works? Maybe we should just consider all "bumping" as "spamming"? I only do it when I see a course I'd really like but missed a code opportunity. If that's our culture, that's what others see, and they are doing the same as what they already see.

If you DO consider over-bumping as spamming, better make sure the rules are made clear. And how many of our community actually read and/or know the rules (even when they are posted)?
[/quote]

Writing that someone is a SPAMER - "criminal" before the recipe has been announced is groundless and offensive.

I support this part of the sentence from @jack390941
[quote='jack390941' pid='2289288' dateline='1512485040']
... I have been a part of this community.
I have tried to contribute by reporting spammers in the past and will continue to do so :)
[/quote]

I also support you @ fouadfo2sh as a person who in the well-being of our community presents patiently information where you can find written rules
[quote='fouadfo2sh' pid='2289389' dateline='1512493613']
it's written on the header of the udemy section and it's very clear for all members
"abusing or spamming this UDEMY section will mean (7 days Temporary Ban), next time PERMANENT BAN along with your IP ADDRESS "
[/quote]

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Udemy-Section-RULES-READ-THIS-FIRST

However, when reading these rules, I have not found any guidelines points to the situation we are writing about in this thread.
Well, unless the fact of the coding problem that has been occurring for some time in this forum causes that the reduced quality of the posts' readiness has affected that I do not see these guidelines.
If this is the case and such guidelines are already there, then look forward and apologize to the honorable members of our community. Because if these rules are not there, then I do not understand all the grudges. Just like you @fouadfo2sh who do not see anything wrong with spamming like the first two repeated entries in this thread.

Because I do not know what is more annoying or reading information that the link is already broken or more clicking on the link and painful liaison with the same information but only on the next outer side?

But leaving this matter for a moment, I am supporting here the statement @ that it may indeed be embarrassing when too many threads asking for a new code or information that the "code is broken" appeared next to each other. But it was only temporary and threads naturally cleared the list. In this case, my intention was to help my fellow colleagues not to have to click on the links when they are worthless.
But to sum up this whole incident, I'm glad that there are people who watch and by the way we have the opportunity to clarify the rules
52.gif

31.gif