45.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-10-2013, 03:10 AM
RE:
whywork: yes, tbkupload was down for a couple of days, firstly because of someone uploading php shells the host suspended it to be cautious (after i emailed them back they unsuspended), and then there were nameserver issues that were resolved when i submitted a ticket to the host. It's back up now. :)
If you like the share, give positive reputation!

Our releases should be used for learning only!!!
If you make money using our releases then you really should support the original devs and buy it!
Want to support me? Give me BitCoin:
[Image: GoldenAcceptedHereBitcoin.png]
1HQMH9W6hjLEmZL543ykYtxtmGYeGhxaEK
You can also donate me dogecoins: DE6NF3VP6SMGrPxjPRqqbirFBkyfDzh1Vk
11-11-2013, 12:26 PM
RE:
(11-09-2013 12:09 AM)ivkk Wrote:  It's a much better option to start using torrents
I do feel that each has their place, but I have had so many 98% (torrent) completes over the years that they are my last search venue. I am not blaming the technology: it is just d*** annoying. Likewise I have had mirrored files disappear off a hosting server in mid download of a series ..... Angry Angry Angry .... so I cannot say one or other is best. In my experience that torrents have much more fake and locked files (and rars in rars in rars) than the hosted dl. YMMV!
11-13-2013, 12:41 PM
RE:
most direct links can be usually put in the remote upload section of a filehost or mirror maker sites. if you have directs, you might not even have to reupload them, although it's good to combine all in one pack if there is a ton of small files
11-14-2013, 11:49 PM
RE:
(11-13-2013 12:41 PM)danny830 Wrote:  most direct links can be usually put in the remote upload section of a filehost or mirror maker sites. if you have directs, you might not even have to reupload them, although it's good to combine all in one pack if there is a ton of small files
Except a lot of them have file size limits even on direct links.

tbkupload has only a 200mb limit on std. file uploading, and NO LIMIT AT ALL on direct links.
If you like the share, give positive reputation!

Our releases should be used for learning only!!!
If you make money using our releases then you really should support the original devs and buy it!
Want to support me? Give me BitCoin:
[Image: GoldenAcceptedHereBitcoin.png]
1HQMH9W6hjLEmZL543ykYtxtmGYeGhxaEK
You can also donate me dogecoins: DE6NF3VP6SMGrPxjPRqqbirFBkyfDzh1Vk
11-15-2013, 12:10 AM
RE:
What is tbkupload

How is it used ?
Thanks
69.gif
11-15-2013, 01:10 AM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2013 01:16 AM by danny830.)
RE:
interesting. could it be that they forgot to restrict RU or do they really allow this deliberately? unlimited file size sounds rather dangerous for a filehost. some people might wonder if this is reliable long term cause they might disappear over night with all the stuff uploaded on them, just like many hosts did cause they didn't do things well.
usually restrictions are in place so that the filehost can give good download speeds to people instead. it's a trade off.
I like the idea that files are kept up for unlimited amounts of time for free/non-registered people, but I still wonder how realistic is all that. it's hard to keep using a host that appears to be heading for a crash

@ bhaffiliateman
tbkupload.com is a fileshosting service
-> Remote Url Upload button -> put direct links inside you find -> "Transfer Files" button-> get links and share
11-27-2013, 02:37 AM
RE:
Agreed that every resource has its place. I don't use torrents for the reasons already stated. Large files are always problematic. The bigger the file - the larger the drain on resources. You can only ask so much for free and I don't know how some of the sites manage to hold files as long as they do now. 200 MB appears to be most sites magic number for limits - with a few exceptions.

Lots of the product offers are coming in at 1GB or more. Getting anything up and keeping it alive for more than a few minutes is going to be a larger issue moving forward.

It will be interesting to see how everyone manages this.
You have to learn the rules of the game. Then you have to play better than anyone else. -Albert Einstein
11-27-2013, 04:47 AM
RE:
Agree Completely... Angry Tongue
11-27-2013, 11:47 AM
RE: [READ THIS] We need to address this issue
(11-01-2013 03:32 AM)FunkyDog Wrote:  Hi,

I would like talk about direct linking to files being shared here.

A few days ago i share FBDynamo with a Mediafire link. In the same thread a few people posted the direct links.
The owner of the product got a hold of me and he made a good point.

Direct Linking could cause HUGE bandwidth costs for the product owners and that's not what we want to do!

This forum has A LOT of visitors so i would say that we stop direct linking and only upload files to upload sites or Mediafire.

We share BUT we are still all humans with common sense.

I put this thread here for all to read, if possible please let it stay in this section as this is visited by everybody.

Maybe we could only allow direct linking in the VIP section, moderators of this forum need to discuss this.

Regards.
BAndwidth costs for the seller of the product is something I personally had never thought of. Makes a lot of sense to download ONLY from NON direct links.
I agree 1001%.
11-27-2013, 01:56 PM
RE:
Yeah, I agree with this too and nice to see a forum that has respect for those that we are sharing their files.
12.gif

22.gif