51.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-02-2013, 08:16 AM
RE:
(11-01-2013 04:54 AM)NOP Wrote:  I actually told johnny about this issue few days ago.

tbkupload has URL upload so if you have a direct link you can just pop it into tbkupload and it'll mirror it :)
Yeah... no I don't think so......... don't feel like jumping thru your [Reported by Members as SPAM THREAD] crap for every file uploaded.......

Nuthin wrong with zippy or mirror creator sites......

Back on topic, I agree with this and always cringe when I see direct download links......
11-02-2013, 09:18 AM
RE:
Good point. Cheers!
Regards,

Premier
11-02-2013, 09:25 AM
RE:
Clearly, mirrors rather than direct links are best practice. But before making rules consider if they might hinder you. Suppose somebody comes across a large cache of PLR or graphics or similar. Maybe they don't have the time or bandwidth to mirror it. If they can't post a direct link, maybe they won't bother at all...

In reality a lot of posts here start out as direct links, which are then mirrored by others. What is needed is a process to take the first part of this out of the glare of the forum lights. If they have a direct link and can't or don't want to make mirrors themselves, then there should be a system in place where they can submit it, and other volunteers can take up the mirror part. Similar things might apply to membership sites. A user might not want his userid compromised, but might allow a single reliable 'mirroring' volunteer access, if they knew it couldn't be traced back to them.
11-02-2013, 03:02 PM
RE:
IF YOU HAVE READ THE POST PLEASE REPLY! SO ALL CAN READ AND BE NOTICED!
11-02-2013, 03:20 PM
RE:
from now on every OP should do this:

if its only a few files- Mirror it.

if its a crapton of links then those that download should mirror them and once the whole product is mirrored the OP should replace the direct links with the mirror links.

Most of the time I share products that have 20 or more links and creating a mirror for each can become a pain.

so if we could "crowd-mirror" I think it would work.

downloader 1 mirror links 1-5.

downloader 2 mirror linka 5-10

and so on.

what do yall think?
19.gif
11-02-2013, 06:29 PM
RE:
always agree,...that the way for us to make the file alive... (without direct link) zippyshare / meidafire is good option for this,..
11-02-2013, 08:09 PM
RE:
(11-02-2013 03:20 PM)m45741314574 Wrote:  from now on every OP should do this:

if its only a few files- Mirror it.

if its a crapton of links then those that download should mirror them and once the whole product is mirrored the OP should replace the direct links with the mirror links.

Most of the time I share products that have 20 or more links and creating a mirror for each can become a pain.

so if we could "crowd-mirror" I think it would work.

downloader 1 mirror links 1-5.

downloader 2 mirror linka 5-10

and so on.

what do yall think?
I agree with all of you. Lets mirror. Count me in as one of the "crowd mirror" gang. Maybe we could set up a group of crowd-mirrorers and speed up the uploads. We may need to set up several groups as there will be time-zone issues.
11-02-2013, 08:14 PM
RE:
Agree totally :-)
11-02-2013, 11:27 PM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2013 11:40 PM by We Go.)
too far 'out of the box' ??
(11-02-2013 08:09 PM)maniboy Wrote:  I agree with all of you. Lets mirror. Count me in as one of the "crowd mirror" gang. Maybe we could set up a group of crowd-mirrorers and speed up the uploads. We may need to set up several groups as there will be time-zone issues.

WARNING: this is a bit long winded/detailed. I encourage anyone that wants to do so to put it into simpler, but similar, concept !!

Any given some thought to automating, or at least semi-automating, the process of mirroring?

What I am thinking is something like a
'reverse debrid'. Drop off a file, and it is automated to go to only 'bh friendly' host sites {ie not sites that have ilivid or other obnoxious forced annoyances, or premium only}. My guess is that a good bh programmer could do a process that will split larger (or group of) files into correctly sized pieces with random names, and then have batch process after the downloads to rename the files into what is friendly to archivers. Sort of an 'intelligent repack'. Instead of every uploader trying to figure what is the best hosting site option, decision made by someone that has nothing to gain by choice of 1 hosting over another.

We already have a forum

Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Forum-Support-Centre

where posting has a hidden function: if a new forum was the only place direct links were allowed PLUS only the poster and authorized 'crowd mirror' members could view the posts, that would go a long way to solving the issue. IF there was a way for (authorized ! ?) VIP to move direct links they find in postings to that forum, lots of hits on the direct links would be shaved off.

Last, but certainly not least: I use a debrid site, and find it very useful and am glad to have a way to access a lot of premium level downloading without individually paying for premium status of each and every file hosting. For me, I would be happy to join in to a BBHF-debrid to support the process as I outlined in the above two paragraphs, or something very similar.
11-03-2013, 08:58 PM
RE:
We share BUT we are still all humans with common sense. (y)
20.gif

19.gif