49.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-18-2015, 08:09 AM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2019 04:48 AM by TECH N9NE.)
Exclamation >>>READ THIS FIRST BEFORE POSTING [UPDATED AUG 2019]<<<
From now on, anything not in the DIGITAL PUBLISHING niche will be moved or deleted!

You may NOT post your free kindle books that are free for a limited time here, they should be in the Self Promotion Section

Do NOT post your Copywriting or Marketing books here, there is a section for that.

Only post in this section if you have a kindle or wso/product on the subject of writing, publishing, fiction plots etc, but must be mirrored!

Please don't abuse this awesome forum, there are different sections for each category, use them accordingly!

If you cannot find or don't know which category your share would go in, then it goes in the Miscellaneous Section

If you are sharing a product that is a WSO BSO but is in the Kindle publishing/digital publishing niche, I encourage you to post it here, as it will be moved here anyways.

Thank you to those who respect the posting rules, you guys make a great example for this forum as a whole!

**post unlocks are NOT allowed for regular threads and only for GB threads, if you keep it up you will be moderated**

- TECH
[Image: nPaFfhJ.gif]
02-03-2024, 01:48 PM
RE: >>>READ THIS FIRST BEFORE POSTING [UPDATED AUG 2019]<<<
I have free ebook, where should I post it?

50.gif