54.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-22-2014, 02:15 PM
[READ THIS] BEST GB EVER!
So this got you attention!

I want to point out to a post months ago! Before the GB explosion on BHFF!

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-REQ-...her-As-ONE

After that a select few thrusted an respected members decided to take lead in this to make sure "NOBODY" got F UCKED!

Lately what we were afraid of happens everyday! SCAMMING MF are using BHHF and us members as "DUMB F UCKS!" easy to scam and steal there cash!

I cant help getting some ignorent fools getting F UCKED! So this will be my last warning!

Do reseach before entering these massive posted GB's before sending cash and or participate!

See if the GB wasn't already held! It's easy to believe everybody's lies, about them actualy having payed FULL amounts for programs courses or whatever!

Again I tell you there are a lot THAT DID NOT pay S HIT! or selling stuff they already leeched elsewhere or even got it ON THIS FORUM!

I rest my case!

Hope all will contribute exposing those Stealing MF Scammers!

CopyMyCash Cool

[Image: scammer-busted.jpg]
03-22-2014, 02:55 PM
RE:
True brother,
I'm actually a VIP on another forum and have decided to spend more time over here as that other is getting quiet.

As for your post on GB's, I AGREE.

Now I understand running a GB is time consuming (yes I have done it at the other place)
so I dont object to the GB organiser making a few $$ or gets their copy / license free.

HOWEVER, if a GB organiser is simply selling access that they have not purchased legitmately its as you say CMC - Scamming.
Some of these GB guys do a great job, and some seem to be lazy pricks taking advantage of this community.

PS: sometimes I buy a GB to support the publisher / vendor as they genuinely release a good product.
Mr NON Fungible
03-22-2014, 03:00 PM (This post was last modified: 03-22-2014 03:07 PM by kenef.)
RE:
@CopyMyCash What you are saying is right to one point - scammers need to be hardcore fu.cked. GBs need to be real groupd buys - people split the cost, not entry fee for a product with unlimited members to join. thats wrong and i completely agree and am pissed off just like you are.

HOWEVER, the headline: STOP THE STUPID [GB] Requests! - We are BestBlackHatForumMembers! We Get The S Hit for FREE! Working Together As ONE! ;-)

is absolutely retar.ded and wrong. If this is the way you see BBHF, I am really with the wrong impresion of this forum. I am here not to be a criminal or train others to be. I always buy the stuff I like and are worth my time, no matter if i get them initially by stealing or not. The idea is to enrich our lifes with knowledge, we wouldn't have gotten by other means. Its not about creating a society of fu.cking scammers and thieves that you supposedly hate, while YOU are actually trying to be and advertise your message so you create more... Do you really understand what you are saying (my question mark is not working, i need a new keyboard or stop asking question)

You are not in a communist society to use slogans like: STOP THE STUPID [GB] Requests! - We are BestBlackHatForumMembers! We Get The S Hit for FREE! Working Together As ONE! ;-)

This is pure brainless thinking. You will never get anywhere with that mentality. Open your eyes!

I also participate intons of GBs and even create ones when the thing is worth it. And guess what - I WILL PERSONALLY JOIN AND CREATE GBs TO GET LEGIT SOFTWARE FOR FRACTION OF THE COST OR GET COURSES THERE IS NO CHANCE OF ACQUIRING BY OTHER MEANS.

But with that childish message you would never understand why we do it. I am so disappointing by you...

It is really really short minded and ridiculously childish what you wrote on that thread.

I really hope you are kidding or drunk...

Also, this is the freebie section. Why are you posting this here
Smile!
03-22-2014, 05:28 PM (This post was last modified: 03-22-2014 05:28 PM by AllMight.)
RE:
CMC is a cool guy and I see the reasoning behind that thread; I like GBs because they take the hard work out of it all, but in all honesty, BBHF is a BH forum after all; Core blackhats would honestly agree with CMC when it comes to cracking and exploiting security loops to get secured content instead of GBs because GBs really do take away all of the work of BH activities. I can probaby spend a few hours trying to find a backdoor or sql loophole for sites, but I'd rather just spend a chunk of cash in GBs + avoid most legal issues with sql injection.

As with this post thread, TRU DAT
03-22-2014, 07:04 PM (This post was last modified: 03-22-2014 07:05 PM by StevieRay.)
RE:
@ kekef! HOWEVER, the headline: STOP THE STUPID [GB] Requests! - We are BestBlackHatForumMembers! We Get The S Hit for FREE! Working Together As ONE! ;-)

is absolutely retar.ded and wrong!

I get your point! this was a post from months ago! After posting that we all had a discission going and than we decided to matter in our hands DOING the GB's and had them Done by RESPECTED and honest members!

However! What we warned for is happening TODAY!
Honest hard working contributing Members of BHFF are being F ucked!

So I hope you understand the post from months ago if you put it in that timeline!
The stuff you write should be in the discussion we ALREADY HAD! months ago!

We are on the same level here! haha

Thankx for your reply

CMC Cool
26.gif
03-22-2014, 07:06 PM
RE:
@ApoPhis and Mlee Tanks for your input! Appriciate it!

;-)
03-22-2014, 07:31 PM
RE:
@ All who are new and have no reputation AT ALL!

No offence but there are people who think BestBlackHatForum is an easy Cow to milk!

Again I am explaining to Guests and New members this isn't just a Blackhatforum! This is "The BestBlackhatForum" on the intire Internet! Created and formed by the Admins and dedicated members New and Guest members that became FAMILY!

So ENJOY all content thats available for you guys brought to you by those contributed and proven dedicated members through out the years until now!

Remember we were all were you are now! At the beginning of what could be a AWESOME place to expand your Internet Dreams! Make it happen and as in life, GROW into this great community of same minded people to evolve as a new "FAMILY" member!

Hope you all understand!

CopyMyCash

22.gif