15.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-07-2012, 02:58 AM
READ - Got a good share with direct download? Let's mirror it before you share
Alright guys I have seen quite a few shares supposed to be really good, but when people share the direct link it dies fast. With NO mirror.

last one is this one here: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...r-Coaching

So here is the deal, if you find a good share and is unable to mirror, maybe because of a crappy internet connection. Send me a direct link first. Then I'll mirror it.

And go out and post the share, just PM me if I don't respond to the thread within 12 hours. And I'll add the mirror to your thread.

So we can all benefit from the share and keep it up longer.
Easy Peesy lemon squeezy
07-07-2012, 10:13 AM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2012 10:28 AM by MirrorMan.)
RE: READ - Got a good share with direct download? Let's mirror it before you share
(07-07-2012 02:58 AM)mobhugger Wrote:  Alright guys I have seen quite a few shares supposed to be really good, but when people share the direct link it dies fast. With NO mirror.

last one is this one here: /Thread-GET-Millionaire-Warrior-Coaching

So here is the deal, if you find a good share and is unable to mirror, maybe because of a crappy internet connection. Send me a direct link first. Then I'll mirror it.

And go out and post the share, just PM me if I don't respond to the thread within 12 hours. And I'll add the mirror to your thread.

So we can all benefit from the share and keep it up longer.
Sounds great mobhugger!
I'll help with the mirrors too! You can send me too the direct links especially if the file is too huge or big to mirror.
Mostly i split mirrors into pieces to keep more links and more links longer.

EDIT:
Post#8 on Millionaire Warrior Coaching are still working posted by PopAPill
FOR VIP ONLY!
VIP Courses you wanted to be Reuploaded and should remain INSIDE SuperVIP! Post here!

Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-VIP-Courses-you-wanted-to-be-Reuploaded-and-should-remain-INSIDE-SuperVIP-Post-here
07-07-2012, 10:22 AM
Hey everyone.
Masterlink here a.k.a. Mirrorlinkstealer.
i changed my username from Masterlink to Mirrorlinkstealer.
I'll help too in providing mirrors (my own reupload or i just stole it from another forum).
I will also browse from different blackhatforums such as BHW,BHT,IJ,FYB,BHM,BHS,MMD,IV,BHG,etc (too many to mention)..
then stole mirrors and placed it here.
Note: If file size is small ( i will mirror it by myself) but if file size is too big (then call me a "stealer")
Then this guy Mirrorman will split the mirrors so we have more mirrors advantages compared to other forum. :)
07-07-2012, 10:50 AM
Indeed. Admin needs to mass email users regarding this.
07-08-2012, 07:01 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2012 09:48 AM by UploadingAloha.)
Anyone with Direct Links?
Please send those links to the contact list below!

Those on the contact list will provide mirrors of your shares, so we all can benefit:)

Contact by PM'ing:
UploadingAloha
MirrorMan
mobhugger
Mirrorlinkstealer

If you would like to be added to the list just PM me or reply to the thread.
ALOHA!
37.gif
07-11-2012, 12:40 PM
nice I have a share.....about to PM you Aloha
07-17-2012, 07:36 PM
Same for me Cool

Will help this Community so if you find any Threads that needs a Reup Pls Contact me via Pm

Thank you

62.gif