40.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-08-2012, 02:06 AM
RANK KEYWORD with Encrypted TEXT
"Can i flipping rank with my main keyword/s and encrypted text in between?!!"
Gee wizz, i hope I posted in the right section
Hey guys, I am so appreciative of all your help and softwares on here. Its helped me soo much and i got alot of things done, i have successfully figured out the best keyword strategy, writing strategy and backlink strategy.
But My goodness, i can't stand writing anymore, it has driven me crazy!
Which drives me to spinchimp. It is called "instant unique." And its basically spin feature that enables character encoding so when you write articles, it passes the copyscape test. And it works great. But the point is, i want to put duplicate content on my website, and google lowers you in the serps when they see you have duplicate content. Even if you put the link where you got it from.
So what i do, is i get content based on my nichy wichy
spin it with instant unique and get a 46-56 % unique score(on senuke and spinchimp)
make sure my keyword isn't spun by protecting its words.
and post it up.
and wala a completely , nice keyword density easy to rank for post.
But is google seeing my keyword, does it have to have words like "this is" around my ky "guitar strings".
does google see my main keyword an rank me for it, even though its just main ky after lsi ky with mystical weird letters in between? Can i flipping rank with main keywords and encrypted text in between on google?!! Undecided
#Threadhealer - One on One request section Click Here

73.gif
Free counters!