18.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-23-2014, 06:47 PM
RE:
check the email header and make sure its pass dkim..spf..dmarc..rdns its essential for inbox.

if everything is write than check the ip reputation, and also check ip is blacklisted or not.

hope it helps
(12-23-2014 03:13 AM)parrydang Wrote:  Hi,

I already have PMTA + INTERSPIRE installed (Its a fresh installation),
I tried few emails all going to spam folder.
Please help me to find the problem

Thanks
GET ACCESS TO THE BEST 35+ SEO AND SPY TOOLS https://tracking100.page.link/allimtools
12-24-2014, 06:29 AM
RE:
Guys,

If I'm doing small campaigns, lets say 1000-2000 emails per day, how often do I need to switch domains to avoid being blacklisted and landing in spam boxes? How many ips would be needed?

Also, If I did manual mailing with gmail accounts, for example, 20 emails per gmail account/then switch(I have method that works well with custom manual emailing), how often does a domain and email copy need to be switched? And same with ips?

Thank you
01-06-2015, 02:02 AM
RE:
I certainly would be interested in finding someone who does emails for small time folks like myself of oh say 1000 to 2000 per week. That can scrape for a list . If anyone in the thread or reading the thread can point me to the person or in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated!
01-22-2015, 10:07 AM
RE:
I would like to know what I would need to get started today and the monthly costs to manage that system and the potential earnings from the service that you provide.
01-22-2015, 03:07 PM
RE:
I'm offering email sending services, please PM me for inquiry.
60.gif
08-21-2015, 01:18 AM
RE: Questions for bulk emailers
Are you using your own SMTP servers or services like sendgrid, mandrill, mailet, etc... and why?
--- we devloper our software and install pmta
Are you doing any kind of IP or domain name warmup or do you directly start sending?
-- ofcourse for a newer servs we try to warm up and get reputed ip of the serv that can allow us to sent a lof of emails per days
How do you keep track of your IP or domain name "sender score"?
--- ip should get a reputed one
Are you doing any kind of bounce rate or complaint rate dilution?
our software show the bounce of our servs to do a dilisting
How long does an IP or domain name last usually before you have to change it?
we change domain when its down and go to spam
02-29-2016, 07:40 PM
who are you guys using for host for VPS and or dedicated server ?
03-01-2016, 05:22 PM
Contact me If you need domain name for bulk mailling. Only $200 for 100 domains full cp (~$2/each).
My skype: jhoang2802
03-02-2016, 12:45 AM
and the warm up process is how many emails per day and hour ?

17.gif