34.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-17-2014, 07:48 PM
Questions for bulk emailers
Hi,

First of all sorry if this isn't in the right section couldn't find one.
So I'm doing some research about bulk mailing both withehat and blackhat for a project, I found most of the information I was looking for but now I'm looking for some responses by people that actually make money doing bulk mailing.

So I have some questions for experimented bulk mailers and I'd really appreciate if some of you takes the time to answer them or to directly contact me.

1. Are you using your own SMTP servers or services like sendgrid, mandrill, mailet, etc... and why?
  2. Are you doing any kind of IP or domain name warmup or do you directly start sending?
  3. How do you keep track of your IP or domain name "sender score"?
  4. Are you doing any kind of bounce rate or complaint rate dilution?
  5. How long does an IP or domain name last usually before you have to change it?

Thanks in advance for taking the time to answer my questions and I'd really like having a chat with you if you have more time.
12-17-2014, 11:19 PM
RE:
1. I buy cheap vps and set up them for mailing within few minutes with my software -- http://sprintsender.com/
2. I do not warm up the ips and send as many as possible and when ips get blacklisted buy another vps and send out mail.
3. I do not track sender score...but its good to track that.
4. I first clean the list and than send out emails..and try to get minimum bounce rate.
5. my domain and ips last for couple of days as I send million emails per hour. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMngBAiuwVs

Above method I posted is only for bulk emailing to get quick and instant result. but still if you do proper email marketing like warm up of ips..making good opt in list and sending emails works well too

hope it helps
GET ACCESS TO THE BEST 35+ SEO AND SPY TOOLS https://tracking100.page.link/allimtools
12-18-2014, 12:16 AM
RE:
Are you using your own SMTP servers or services like sendgrid, mandrill, mailet, etc... and why?
I build my own smtps, because SMTP provider are hard to deal with and i dont trust them with my hard earned leads

Are you doing any kind of IP or domain name warmup or do you directly start sending?
It depends, sometimes yes

How do you keep track of your IP or domain name "sender score"?
I dont tract my IPs since i buy vps alot

Are you doing any kind of bounce rate or complaint rate dilution?
No. i dont have those softwares

How long does an IP or domain name last usually before you have to change it?
1 Week

Hope that helps.
12-18-2014, 01:18 AM
RE:
thanks guys really appreciate you took the time to answer, i'd really like as many answer as possible and if you have the time to talk do not hesitate to send me a pm.
12-18-2014, 01:55 AM (This post was last modified: 12-18-2014 01:59 AM by RenaissanceMan.)
RE:
Rule no.1 - Dont buy from anyone or any system that says they send out a million emails an hour. They obviously know nothing about inboxing since as soon as some big ESP's like yahoo see a thread 15-20k in size within a certain amount of time coming from your server they send everything else to spam or block it completely. There's ways to email but nobody making good money is sending 1mil emails an hour all day.
There's spinning of course, but believe me if it was that easy to inbox 1 million emails in such a short time EVERYONE would do it.

Just a tip as alot of people will try to sell you a system based on how many it can send out in such a short time...all thats pointless if 97-98% are going to spam or are blocked altogether. You need training before you try any bulking or its pointless for you..TRUTH. You need to be throtteling at the start, email is a long term game not a short term one.
I can help here, not trying to sell anything just stating the truth.
71.gif
12-20-2014, 02:36 AM
RE:
You are way behind the mailing game.

I also wrote that I am not using slow method to send out emails I know my own method of sendings out emails.

dont make yourself fool by assuming things about bulk email marketing which you dont know.

I have clients are getting 5k+ clicks a day and making good money out of my system there is a way to send out bulk emailing which you dont know.

also when I decide the sale the software I will open the sales thread and give all proof of income and process.

today I earned $400 with jv with client..if moderator or admin want to see the proof than I can share my screen and ready to show the proof.

Thanks
(12-18-2014 01:55 AM)Lukezara1 Wrote:  Rule no.1 - Dont buy from anyone or any system that says they send out a million emails an hour. They obviously know nothing about inboxing since as soon as some big ESP's like yahoo see a thread 15-20k in size within a certain amount of time coming from your server they send everything else to spam or block it completely. There's ways to email but nobody making good money is sending 1mil emails an hour all day.
There's spinning of course, but believe me if it was that easy to inbox 1 million emails in such a short time EVERYONE would do it.

Just a tip as alot of people will try to sell you a system based on how many it can send out in such a short time...all thats pointless if 97-98% are going to spam or are blocked altogether. You need training before you try any bulking or its pointless for you..TRUTH. You need to be throtteling at the start, email is a long term game not a short term one.
I can help here, not trying to sell anything just stating the truth.
GET ACCESS TO THE BEST 35+ SEO AND SPY TOOLS https://tracking100.page.link/allimtools
12-20-2014, 03:31 AM (This post was last modified: 12-20-2014 03:52 AM by RenaissanceMan.)
RE:
I know alot more than you think believe me..^

Nobody questioned your method or what you make i couldnt care less, its the fact your trying to sell someone on the basis of "send one million emails an hour and BOOM thats all there is to it"

noo there's alot more to email than that and you know it, selling someone on that basis is setting them up for failure UNLESS they have a big budget to start with, which most people dont. You setting someone up with a powermta and leaving them will not benefit anyone.

And by the way, buying hundreds/thousands of IP's +servers and hitting them hard until there blacklisted and then throwing them out and just replacing them is not 'your' method. Thats common in the mailing world. If you have hundreds of IP's OF COURSE you will inbox some of what you send but compared to the whole amount it will be very low (1-3% most of the time), therefore yes you can make money but once again, you need a BIG budget to start so you can have that infastructure set-up. One server with a few ip's isnt sufficient for 'your' method and people wont know that. Thats why they need to know about inboxing with different TLD domains.

Basically, if your not doing simple things like sending in short bursts through chron jobs in order to not make the thread on your server too big as to the ISP's see and then send everything to spam OR spinning the messeges in the short bursts as ISP's like yahoo will block any messege they recieve 15-20k times...then its you that doesnt know about bulking sustainably, not me.
12-20-2014, 04:00 AM
RE:
again you started assuming my method of bulk email marketing.. I never used 100s of ips and burnt out and through and buy another set of ips. my software is only for big budget clients who can invest in mailing list..software and servers...

You will hardly see me replying or arguing with anyone cause I always use my time learning somethign and making money out of that.

I wrote to you becuase you said negative about the system which you dont know.

Also I know you are good in email marketing but its doenst mean you know everything about bulk email marketing.

you said 96%-97% will end up in spam than too just take 3% inbox of millions of emails it will be in around 200k inbox and even 4-5% click through rate give you around 5k-8k clicks a day.

and yes one server with few ips is sufficient for my system and installing and making new tunnels takes only few minutes so we are not loosing anytime.
12-20-2014, 04:20 AM (This post was last modified: 12-20-2014 04:21 AM by ELVIS ZEPPELIN.)
RE:
(12-20-2014 04:00 AM)krishparmar83 Wrote:  again you started assuming my method of bulk email marketing.. I never used 100s of ips and burnt out and through and buy another set of ips. my software is only for big budget clients who can invest in mailing list..software and servers...

You will hardly see me replying or arguing with anyone cause I always use my time learning somethign and making money out of that.

Also I know you are good in email marketing but its doenst mean you know everything about bulk email marketing.

you said 96%-97% will end up in spam than too just take 3% inbox of millions of emails it will be in around 200k inbox and even 4-5% click through rate give you around 5k-8k clicks a day.

and yes one server with few ips is sufficient for my system and installing and making new tunnels takes only few minutes so we are not loosing anytime.

This is an interesting conversation actually.

What dollar amount and commitment constitutes a "big budget" client?

How long does it take to get the wheels on the road for such a campaign?

Max Reps to everybody on this thread...
*BBHFs NEW PRIVATE TORRENT PROJECT!*
Read About How To Join It HERE
12-20-2014, 04:28 AM
RE:
Sorry my english is not good.. when I say big budget client it means person who can invest in buying my software and invest money in mailing list..there is no limit how much you can invest in mailing list and cost depends upon the mailing list provider or data broker.

I told about my income only because I want to prove those guys who sending millions of emails wil not bring any money. while I am spending time here I just checked the income gone went upto $479 in 1 day only. here also I am not lieing about my earning for 1 day as its jv with 1 client and I am ready to share the screen ..live screen on team viewer with either mod or admin I know they are busy if they can take 5 minutes it will be good benefit for those who dont believe in bulk email marketing.

also this is not crappy WSO and my fake income proof..lol

I am not selling anything here I just want prove the sending millions can bring good money only when you have source and trick to do that.

Robomail cost $17,900 and each tunnels cost $1700..total cost of Robomail extreme with 10 tunnels is around $25,000 and robomail is also used by many to send out millions of emails to non subscribe emails. trust me every penny you spend on robomail is worth.

(12-20-2014 04:20 AM)ELVIS ZEPPELIN Wrote:  
(12-20-2014 04:00 AM)krishparmar83 Wrote:  again you started assuming my method of bulk email marketing.. I never used 100s of ips and burnt out and through and buy another set of ips. my software is only for big budget clients who can invest in mailing list..software and servers...

This is an interesting conversation actually.

What dollar amount and commitment constitutes a "big budget" client?

How long does it take to get the wheels on the road for such a campaign?

Max Reps to everybody on this thread...
72.gif

27.gif