40.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-09-2011, 08:18 AM
Questions about Super VIP
Hi SmileI have just a few questions and it would be cool if everybody shared their knowledge Wink

I've read review and their were positive. I also read that IMNuke has some verification and most shares they do are not available for us Verysad

What software is available in Super VIP? Please make a list 57yes For example : Scrapebox, Senuke X, AMR... And I don't mean temporary cracks that don't work after a week and then you have to wait a month for a new one...

Is it updated often?

Is a software called Tubenoia available in Super VIP?

All post are appreciated, many thanks in advance. I might soon be a Super VIP Smile
08-09-2011, 11:54 AM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2011 11:55 AM by KennChi.)
RE: Questions about Super VIP
there are lots of software available in SuperVip Section and i'm F****** lazy to write it down here but if you want a list of it here you go http://bestblackhatforum.com/Forum-Super...d-Software

10rofl
STOP MY BSO is CLOSED!
08-09-2011, 12:03 PM
(08-09-2011 11:54 AM)KennChi Wrote:  there are lots of software available in SuperVip Section and i'm F****** lazy to write it down here but if you want a list of it here you go -SuperVIP-Seo-Tools-and-Software

10rofl

That link not visible for ordinary members dude, just write and clear his doubtWink
08-09-2011, 12:56 PM
Quote:That link not visible for ordinary members dude, just write and clear his doubt

Quote: i'm F****** lazy to write it down here
STOP MY BSO is CLOSED!
08-09-2011, 01:15 PM
All cracks break. Thats part of the game.

I can look at any One of the private VIP sections and walk out with $50+ worth of knowledge. There are Private Tutorials written by the mods and veteran members at other forums, expensive video tutorial courses, things that are on the Do not share lists at other forums. Invest in knowledge that can take your game to the next level.
63.gif
08-10-2011, 01:08 AM
(08-09-2011 01:15 PM)wannabstrong Wrote:  All cracks break. Thats part of the game.

I can look at any One of the private VIP sections and walk out with $50+ worth of knowledge. There are Private Tutorials written by the mods and veteran members at other forums, expensive video tutorial courses, things that are on the Do not share lists at other forums. Invest in knowledge that can take your game to the next level.

Thank you for a good answer Wink Yeah, I think that 50$ is a very good price and I like to invest time/money in knowledge Smile

I would highly appreciate a small list (the bigger the better Smile) of great tools or any other content that are available in Super VIP

This may be useful not just for me but any other curious regular member that want to buy Super VIP Wink C'mon guys, share some more
08-10-2011, 09:26 AM
GO to freebies section of this forum and you'll get to see daily downloads coming from different forum, its like putting it into one.\

credit goes to direct download and to all people who wanna share. Thank you guys.
08-14-2011, 12:34 AM
Why do I get an error everytime I click on SuperVip d***?
09-10-2011, 06:09 PM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2011 06:16 PM by DRx Mario.)
wannebstrong Wrote:  All cracks break. Thats part of the game.

Of these Private Tutorials, are there any "proven to work", which will let you make a steady monthly income in a short time?
If I have a steady income, I will be able to concentrate fully on IM.

"proven to work" = Put into practice successfully by VIP members of this board.

P.S. @KennChi, You have a great avatar dude. :)

27.gif