51.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-12-2014, 02:08 PM
Question for StillStanding
Hey StillStanding, you have given us a lot of great sex and love posts.

My first question is, have you tried all or most of these suggestions?

My second question is, If you have "How in the World are you StillStanding"????

Lol Cool Biggrin
07-14-2014, 05:54 PM
RE:
Gahah, he's a great man, many Gabrielle Moore books, and that's HQ books. :D
07-14-2014, 06:04 PM
RE:
StillStanding is great.. i love to see more books from him.. it's my hobby to fill my hard disc with those shares.. i just love it...
07-17-2014, 01:18 AM
RE:
Thanks for the compliments guys, glad to know that members enjoy my shares. To answer your question, I especially like my shares from Gabrielle Moore. Trying some of those techniques I thought my girlfriend was going to scream enough to wake the dead. She wants sex several time a day, some of the things I have to do keep her happy. Smile
Newbies: Don't know how to find stuff to share on the forum?
GO HERE:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-BBHF...free-stuff
11-09-2014, 10:58 AM
RE:
This thread is so stupid funny I had to rep it. OMG you guys are keeling me (not a pose for sex I assure you, or it could be, I'd have to ask StillStanding...).
22.gif
11-09-2014, 11:01 AM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2014 12:25 PM by Archon.)
RE:
I will have to looking to the Gabrielle Moore then as obviously that is what is working from your
results!! Cool
(07-17-2014 01:18 AM)StillStanding Wrote:  Thanks for the compliments guys, glad to know that members enjoy my shares. To answer your question, I especially like my shares from Gabrielle Moore. Trying some of those techniques I thought my girlfriend was going to scream enough to wake the dead. She wants sex several time a day, some of the things I have to do keep her happy. Smile

24.gif