8.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-14-2013, 02:08 AM
RE:
sysfailure, thank you for answer. I will add content on website. I will make one more page and will be only with long unique text describes. I hope that will solve the problem.
Also i mentioned that my website last time crawled before a month. Possibly problem of that is maybe because i do not have content or something else?
03-14-2013, 02:22 AM (This post was last modified: 03-14-2013 02:27 AM by SYS.)
RE:
it's ok if you ping your updated pages on http://www.pingexpert.com/ or similar. and make sure have correct meta tags and robots.txt. you need sitemap.xml on yor root. you may create for free one here: http://www.xml-sitemaps.com/ then I'll submit it to google webmaster tools if not yer. hope this helps... sorry to be so brief but have a LOT of task over. wish you luck
[+] Reps 42rock
03-14-2013, 02:33 AM
RE:
sysfailure, thank you very much. You help a lot. I give you rep. Thanks. :)
03-14-2013, 02:37 AM
RE:
Sysfailure is right

Just an offer is no good for a search engine, you need to optimize your main site and have some good unique and relative content.

So, basically, once you put content on your site and index it through something like pingexpert as sysfailure said, you should see your site start to rise up in the results.

After that, keep on doing the pyramid thing, and every so often add more content to your main site. It should build your authority and visibility fairly quickly.
09-20-2013, 11:02 PM
RE:
If you want to do Search Engine Optimization for your website and want to get good results then you must have to follow all Google Algorithms. And after last Google update, Google strongly required Unique Content on your Blog or Website so I suggest you to add some content and check result after few days.
40.gif

32.gif