17.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-05-2013, 08:35 AM
Question about seo
I need advice from seo experts.

I have website who offer some type of services. I blast him with Magic Submitter long time ago. After that i made wordpress page blog with keyword i need, and put my website in anchor text for that keyword in subtitle. And blast that page. Now, that wordpress page is on first page of Google for that keyword, and my website is not in first 100. Can somebody tell me what is problem and what i'm doing wrong?

Thanks for answer.
03-06-2013, 04:10 AM
RE:
A. You probably did not link your wordpress site to your main site
B. You blasted your main site

When doing anything that involves linking + blasting do not ever blast your main site, blast either the social bookmarks, directories that point to the site, even then, some people do a two or three tier system pyramid for extra "sandbox" (auto algorithm penalty) protection. Which I would recommend, so build like a pyramid

Main Site at top
Two sites pointing to main site
articles/social bookmarks pointing to the two sites
then if you are going to blast, blast the socials and articles.

That way if anything goes wrong, or something gets mucked up, your site is safe...also, never interlink everything, make sure it's all a separate silo/pipe line.
03-09-2013, 06:42 PM
RE:
A. I'm post in article do follow backlinks.
B. I blasted my website in start with Magic Submitter.

Later i make wordpress blogs with unique article and links to main site. I blast them, but now they are on first page, and my website not.
I already done pyramid for main site, but blogs are on first page.
I do not know what is problem.
03-10-2013, 02:30 AM
RE:
Does your main site have unique content? What's the Main sites age?
03-10-2013, 07:25 AM
RE:
Hello, SamWylde. Website have only services offer, no content. Services, home page with little info and contact page. It is about five months.
35.gif
03-10-2013, 10:58 AM
RE:
(03-10-2013 07:25 AM)Milos01 Wrote:  Hello, SamWylde. Website have only services offer, no content. Services, home page with little info and contact page. It is about five months.
Click my sig and post a thread in the 'ask seo experts' section. I can help you further there.
03-10-2013, 07:00 PM
RE:
Why you can not help me here? :/
03-11-2013, 10:22 AM
RE:
(03-10-2013 07:00 PM)Milos01 Wrote:  Why you can not help me here? :/

Because I get about 10 PM's a day asking for SEO help. If you need my help I would like something in return. If you able and willing to sign up to a different forum, and make some posts, than I know your worth helping. So many newbies just want to 'get rich quick'. I don't want to help people like that.
03-13-2013, 07:27 PM
RE:
Ok, SamWylde, i understand. I will register on your forum soon and will ask.
Thing i can not understand is that here is a lot of experts and no one want to share knowledge. Yes, i know, there is books and books, but is it so hard to post one comment with explanation?
03-14-2013, 12:51 AM (This post was last modified: 03-14-2013 12:52 AM by SYS.)
RE:
(03-13-2013 07:27 PM)Milos01 Wrote:  Ok, SamWylde, i understand. I will register on your forum soon and will ask.
Thing i can not understand is that here is a lot of experts and no one want to share knowledge. Yes, i know, there is books and books, but is it so hard to post one comment with explanation?

sad but true.

i am not expert but suggest you to add content in your site. it's about services. ok. describe that services detailed on your site.
the content is king. check and improve your onpage seo. Matt Cutts announced a new BIG Penguin update on Monday 18. so pay attention of your content and onpage factors. you can check:

http://www.seomoz.org/learn-seo/on-page-factors
34.gif
[+] Reps 42rock

40.gif