10.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-20-2016, 04:34 AM
Question about ScopeLeads
Here is the one thing I dont get about scopeleads, which is making me hesitate from picking it up:

Don't people generally hate getting spam email? Wouldnt unsolicited emails from your account in Scopeleads get you flagged for spam, quick?

Curious to know
08-20-2016, 05:31 AM
RE: Question about ScopeLeads
Good question. This is why real reviews on BBHF are really important.

The affiliate fake pimpin review site "reviews" don't give a true picture but real reviews on this forum do...hopefully anyone using this can fill us in here?
08-20-2016, 05:58 AM
Spam is spam no matter what you use to send it. So someone is bound to get in to some heat over it.
08-20-2016, 12:14 PM
(08-20-2016 04:34 AM)Balthazshar Wrote:  Here is the one thing I dont get about scopeleads, which is making me hesitate from picking it up:

Don't people generally hate getting spam email? Wouldnt unsolicited emails from your account in Scopeleads get you flagged for spam, quick?

Curious to know

Just make sure your emails are personalized and you have a legitimate business with an address, phone number and website and this will be OK at a local level with most companies. Some will ask you to "unsubscribe" and it's OK...You may also want to avoid mailing huge numbers hourly...
11-17-2016, 03:07 AM
if you spam, no tool in the entire world will work
if you dont do spam AND do nurturing in right way, offering value BEFORE try sell anything etc...
then you have a little (low) chance to have some prospect
12.gif

69.gif