53.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-06-2013, 03:13 AM
Question about CPA
Hi

I am new to CPA and just have a question. I am want to promote this one offer, it's a "free restaurant coupon - ONE FIELD" on MaxBounty and it says convert lead must enter in valid e mail.

Now I want to know does that mean it's a lead as soon as they enter their e mail and click enter or do they also have to go through the e mail validation process?
11-06-2013, 04:08 AM
RE:
yes they have to put their actual email adress and confirm their email, 2nd you must check the traffic that allowed and the country for example if they don't allow email traffic you can send emails to optin in this offer, or if they don't allow traffic from spain you annot send traffic from spain, sometimes they check the quality of the lead,(open rates and if that person that put his email is a targeted person) thats all, if you find this usueful please rep me :)
12-04-2013, 10:23 AM
RE:
(11-06-2013 04:08 AM)dimjim77 Wrote:  yes they have to put their actual email adress and confirm their email, 2nd you must check the traffic that allowed and the country for example if they don't allow email traffic you can send emails to optin in this offer, or if they don't allow traffic from spain you annot send traffic from spain, sometimes they check the quality of the lead,(open rates and if that person that put his email is a targeted person) thats all, if you find this usueful please rep me :)
It's not always they need to cornfirm the mail, sometimes it will credit even if the client is just typing in the mail and click submit

76.gif