73.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-07-2014, 01:43 AM
[Question] Where to get Good Article Writers?
Hi,

I'm looking to get Good Article Writers on my insurance Blog.
Would someone please recommend a place to get Good English content writers for my blog that do not cost a arm and a leg.

I tried Elance and they are very expensive per article.

Thank for your advice, help and recommendations.
01-09-2014, 02:12 PM
RE:
What is "an arm and a leg". It's all relative. I don't know what is too expensive in your mind.

In any case, you can find decent, native English speaking writers at ineedarticles.com. Check it out and see if it is in your price range.

(I am not affiliated with them and the link is not an affiliate link of any kind - just had good service there for my article needs.)
01-09-2014, 02:13 PM
RE:
What is "an arm and a leg". It's all relative. I don't know what is too expensive in your mind.

In any case, you can find decent, native English speaking writers at: ineedarticles dot com. Check it out and see if it is in your price range.

(I am not affiliated with them and the link is not an affiliate link of any kind - just had good service there for my article needs.)
01-09-2014, 04:29 PM
RE:
Head straight to SEOClerks. Providers over there are very good and prices start at $1. I am sure you will find the services fully satisfactory.
01-10-2014, 01:49 AM
RE:
I've been using professionalcontentwriter.net lately and I'm really satisfied with the article quality and the price range.
41.gif

57.gif