73.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-07-2013, 07:47 AM
[Question] Please help me out (I lost PR in one day) :(
Hello everyone,
Please can someone tell me what I did wrong?

I will explain;
I bought a great domain from the auction which was PR-4 authentic. This domain is about 5 years old and it had some quality posts and pages on it about health.

Just now I did by mistake a PR check and I noticed it dropped to PR-1. What i did major to the site was to redirect about 90% of those old posts to my home page as they were showing up on my webmaster as 404 errors and they were telling me to fix it so it wont hurt my site rank by redirecting them as a permanent redirect. But for what i can see that really hurt me.

i did this by making a plugin to the site
PHP Code:
*/
function 
redirect_all_404s() {    global $wp_query;      if ($wp_query->is_404) {       wp_redirect(get_bloginfo('wpurl'),301);exit;    }}add_action('wp''redirect_all_404s'1);
?>

My question is what I can do to those old posts (links) or should I just forget about them and make them 404 once again?
Please help me out on this please as Im very new to SEO and my purpose to this website was to make some clickbank etc. for me to make some income from it.

Thanks so much guys
02-07-2013, 01:56 PM
RE:
anyone have an Idea to this and what can I do to resolve it? Thanks so much guys your help is very important to me and maybe to other with the same problem.
02-08-2013, 06:55 AM
RE:
I guess no one have an idea what I might did wrong to help me out. :(
thanks anyway i will try to figure this out and then post here for others with the same problem. :)

71.gif