40.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-14-2014, 12:45 PM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2014 12:46 PM by Waves.)
[Question] How To Optimize Articles In 2014?
Good day to you all, I'm just starting a new website and I've learned from my mistakes and I want to start this website the good way. But I have a doubt and therefore the question: how to optimize articles in 2014?
I mean what should I do regarding on-page seo for my website's articles? I know that many things that worked in the past actually don't bring any benefit, so if you could help me with this question and explain me how to optimize my website content correctly I'll be really grateful.

Thanks in advance to everyone that respond to this thread.
[Image: NjHSGOm.gif]
04-14-2014, 01:11 PM
RE:
First of all, you must need to choose a right keyword for your content. (Content must be quality that readers always like to read).
Use Attractive Title In Your Post. (Add Your Keyword In Post Title).
Put Your Keyword In Description too.
Start Writing Content. (Add Keyword 3-4 Times in your post).
Bold One Keyword.
Use Heading Tags. Like H2.
Publish Your Article and start link building and sharing your post in Social media.
04-16-2014, 05:31 PM
RE:
In 2014 as it was partially also in 2013 you have to be sure you're doing very high quality, human readable content.
also optimize your keywords very much, don't use more that 5 in you article (of course everything depends on the length of the content).

Aditionally as CallmeReaz said, it would be cool to link your article on social medias

65.gif