58.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-05-2012, 12:20 PM
Question About dripfeedlinks.co
So, I signed up for dripfeedlinks.co - because they are affiliated with linklicious. They will build forum and blog links for me daily and autosubmit them to linklicious for super fast indexing.

My question is... would you target a money site with those sorts of links? Or just stick to mostly article, web 2.0's and PR's? And use the dripfeedlinks to boost those?
11-06-2012, 02:18 AM
RE:
Hey there-

Generally I would point these at tier sites, I wouldn't send them directly to your money site. Used to be that you could send them straight to a main site, but the last years worth of updates from google has made it so that there is a lot more involved in SEO nowadays.

In order to get the links crawled with linklicious, you will need a paid account ( as low as 14.50/month ) to have access to the dripfeedlinks API key that will submit the links automatically to linklicious

PS-I work @ HKSEO (dripfeedlinks, linklicious, onehourbacklinks, highprsociety, glowingreviews) We try to have a presence in all the forums, but it's hard to always see posts where we are mentioned--the best way to get ahold of us is to use the contact us form on the individual services, we get to those right as they come in :)

HKSEO Jonbones
11-06-2012, 04:19 AM
RE:
In my opinion it's better to set a "shield"... sometimes I use tag/cat pages and subdomains

73.gif