47.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-07-2014, 11:21 AM
Query Regarding GSA Search Engine Ranker Tool
Hi Friends,

Can you please suggest that along with GSA Search
Engine Ranker(I already have this), what are the additional tools
required ? I came across few other tools (listed below) but not sure if
they are important to get along with this software. I came across them from http://www.matthewwoodward.co.uk/ .

1) GSA Captcha Breaker [ Is it worth 136USD ? ] or Captcha Sniper (or) any other ?
2) Semi Dedicated Proxies
3) GSA Indexer [ $ 20 USD]
4) VPS [ I wanted to run this software on my system only. So if I skip VPS will it do ? ]
5) Any other suggestions, please

Actually,
I'm out of money for other tools. Hence wanted to make some before
using GSA SER and then will be interested to buy the additional tools.
But still, please let me know which of them are mandatory.

Note : Already PMed few members of this forum. Waiting for their reply. But still thought to post it here for more exposure.
Will update here, once I get replies.

Regards
Softarchive20
02-07-2014, 10:21 PM
RE:
1) You need captcha solving software, it's cheaper than paying for captcha solving services like DeathByCaptcha, Imagetyperz etc. I'm using Captcha Breaker and I'm happy with it, haven't tried Captcha Sniper so I can't say which is better. If you decide to by Captcha Breaker search for coupons online, you can get 20-30% off.

2)You need fast proxies, public proxies are slow and you'll get less success rate and low LPM. Also most public proxies are banned by google( and other sites too) and you won't be able to scrape for targets with them. 10 semi dedicated proxies are enough for start

3)Haven't tried it, but you need a way to index your links. I'm using instantlinkindexer.com

4)If you have good PC and fast net connection you can run it on your PC. I'm running it on my PC and I'm getting 30-40LPM with crappy link list (not verified) with 100 threads and 10 private shared proxies

5)Don't blast your money site directly with GSA if you can't afford to lose it, blast tier2, tier 3 links or use it for parasite seo, churn and burn sites
02-08-2014, 02:33 AM
RE:
Dont buy any captcha softwares. Hey friend i suggest you to use cracked Captcha Sniper(here you find)and use it in GSA because it will save a lot of money. Just spend some money to crack GSA Captcha Breaker if you want. Simply HotCrack (famous vip member on bbhf) says all captcha softwares sucks because it does not support re-captcha services why he mentioned is if these captcha softwares it fails all times and your ip will ban soon for that particular website. So try Captcha services like ImageTypers and DeathByCaptcha.

What i mentioned is first use Captcha Sniper on GSA and whether captcha failes to solve add your Captcha Services Account here to solve the failed captchas from Captcha Sniper. You may also add Capcha Breaker on second prefer. This will save you a lot of money.

If you are building links for your own website i prefer only public proxies because it will antiban your website again preferred by HOTCRACK. And if you are building links for your client just use private proxies to achieve this because fast.

On indexing all your links I prefer Indexification and InstantLinkIndexer. Drip feed its most important try to learn these things to index your links on these services.

I prefer create tier1 links in your own because all your links pointing to these tier links. If these links fails all your tier2,3 links become useless. Just blast tier2, tier3 links with GSA.
Direct Message me if you need any HELP!!! Thanks
02-08-2014, 02:57 AM
RE:
you can get Captcha breaker for $117. Find the coupon.

if you have low spec pc/internet. us VPS .

30.gif